She/He lost it

WARNING!: TORTURE&GORE

(A/N: This is Sanzu, Rindou, Kakucho, Koko, and Takeomi's POV)

Everyone is looking at the screen where Mikey, Ran, and Y/N are in horror. Mikey's torturing Ran in front of Y/N using a cattle prod. Ran is in so much pain because of the deep wounds and bruises. Mikey has lost it, he doesn't care if he kills Y/N and Ran.

They are in the white room which is red now because of the blood.

Rindou, on the other hand, is worried about his brother but he knew that interfering wouldn't help them so he decided to just wait until Mikey stopped.

"C'mon, man up! You can't just live your fucking life being unfair" Y/N said to Mikey. "Remove this rope from me and let's have a fair match you fuck! Are you gay or what?"

Mikey didn't hesitate to use the cattle pod on Y/N.

"Fucking hell, do it again" Y/N sticks her tongue out to piss Mikey.

Rindou, Koko, Kakucho, Sanzu, and Takeomi are just watching them and can't do anything about the situation. Seeing Mikey losing his patience with Y/N scares them. Mikey gets the bladed whip and hit Y/N with it making Y/N flinch.
They all can't believe how this girl can laugh in a situation like this.

"You're gonna pay my derma if this shit scars, cunt" Y/N closed her eyes, obviously exhausted.

"Wtf, is wrong with this girl?" Koko said

"I need to help my brother," Rindou said while looking at the screen.

"You know you can't," Kakucho said and touch Rindou's shoulder "We want to help him too but Mikey doesn't let us,"  Rindou sighed

Looks like Mikey is getting bored because he gets the gun and points it to Ran making Y/N look at him. Mikey smirked because he caught Y/N's attention. Y/N shows no emotion at all but her eyes are burning with so much anger. Rindou is starting to become uneasy seeing Mikey's gun pointing at his brother.

"Do you know how much it turns me on seeing you like that?" Mikey said

No one predicts his next move which is pulling the trigger making Ran fall to the ground.

"Fuck!" Rindou yelled

They didn't move and just watch them in horror, Y/N is looking at Mikey and she slowly lowers her head and let out a chuckle that turns into a laugh. But when she raises her head again the tears are just falling from her eyes but she's still laughing.

"You fucker.... Once again taking away the important people in my fucking life!"

They all look at Y/N with wide eyes. She stands up and ran full force on the wall breaking the chair and loosening the rope, she also ran fast and get the bladed whip and hit Mikey with it, slashing his face.

"Oh fuck" Kakucho "Should we interfere now?"

"No, I enjoy this" Sanzu said

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Koko said.

"What? I mean we can-"

"Wait, look at her" Takeomi shush them and turn their attention to the screen.

"Is that?" Rindou

"Holy fuck, she has dark impulse?" Sanzu

They are both fighting with so much energy, that it feels like they're performing because their moves are in sync. The way Y/N moves is just so unreal because she has a lot of wounds yet she moves like she just finished resting. Blood is everywhere, it is so intense.

Y/N kicked Mikey's face where his slashed face was located. After that, she jump to reach Mikey's face and slammed it on the wall. She did it again and again but Mikey caught her and kicked her face so hard causing Y/N to get thrown away.

"This is enough, they're gonna kill each other and my fucking brother needs to get treated!" Rindou said

They all agreed and forced opened the door and tried stopping the two but it is not easy because they were too strong.

"Fuck can the two of you stop?!" Sanzu shouted when Y/N accidentally punched him

"There's no way we can stop them, they're not in their right mind for fucks sake," Koko said.

Y/N hit Mikey with a Blade whip and punch him in the gut.

"Fuck, how strong is she?" Kakucho sat on the floor hopeless.

Y/N walks towards them.

"Oh fuck, don't tell me she's gonna attack us?" Koko gets uneasy

"Fuck fuck" Sanzu whispered when Y/N stopped in front of them.

"Get him to the fucking hospital and make sure he'll survive or I'll haunt your fucking life" They all just nod at her. 

Yes, it hurts their ego that they can't do anything but agree. They immediately bring Ran to the Hospital leaving Y/N and Mikey. 

"It's either Y/N will die or Mikey will," Takeomi said.

"Let's see who will," Koko said