Traitor must be killed

It's been a week since you and Ran decided to stay at his secret place. Mikey lost it, he's so mad at Ran. They kept on calling and bothering you. You still don't know what to do next but you want to go to Kisaki's grave. The last time you saw him was in that disgusting place. He's at peace now and that's what's important, him being live without thinking on how he will protect you.

You feel thirsty so you decided to go into the kitchen but a voice caught your attention. It's Ran with his phone. He looks mad while talking to someone. You stopped and secretly listen to what he was saying.

"Rindou, I trust you on this one. For now, I need to clear my mind and help Y/N to relax." He rubbed his nose bridge "Then so be it, I'd rather die than to kill the person I love."

'Is he talking about me?'

You turned around and proceed to the kitchen when he hangs up the phone. You approach one of his maids and ask for juice. While waiting for your drink Ran pops out in the kitchen.

"You're here," He said and sat next to you.

You drink your juice first before speaking "I'm thirsty so I decided to get a drink"

He looked at you "How's your stay by the way?"

"Not bad" you shrugged and he laugh.

"You can stay here forever, I don't mind"

"Fool, I have my own house and I can't keep on hiding from them like a scared cat. Besides, I can handle myself"

"Yeah right. You can handle yourself yet you let them do this to you? Why don't you just kill us before? You know you can do that so why you didn't do it?"

"I have plans, I run businesses illegal and legal. When it comes to business you can't escape the enemies and Bonten is one of the biggest enemies that I've had and using you might help me grow my business even bigger. But that didn't go well as you can see, but now I've had enough and I don't give a damn about any of them if they try to stop me I am not gonna think twice to kill 'em"

"I'm going to help you," He said making you look at him.

"Are you nuts or what?" You sarcastically said.

"Stop being a brat and let me help you. Just tell me what's your plan and then we'll take care of it"

"How am I gonna make sure that you're not going to betray me?"

"I'll kill myself in front of you"

"Or, I will be the one who's gonna kill you once you betray me." You said while caressing his cheek.

~~

Bonten's HQ is filled with anger knowing that Ran just betrayed them, Sanzu is so eager to lay his hands on Ran but he wasn't able to since his brother Rindou has been asking for a second chance for Ran.

Out of all people Ran was the last person that they thought will betray them. But obviously, they're wrong, they can't believe that he turned his back on them just for a woman.

"Rindou, where the fuck is Ran?" Sanzu asked.

Rindou sighs "I hope I know but I really don't. I knew that he has another place but he never talks about it"

"He betrayed us, I can't believe he just did that," Koko said while drinking his wine.

"We'll give him a second chance if he surrenders Y/N to us," Mikey said.

"I hope he will, but I don't think he'll do that" Rindou said in a sad tone.

Rindou doesn't want his brother to get in trouble or die. He knew Ran well and he's strong but he also knew Mikey, Ran has no chance of winning against Mikey. Knowing that from the start Mikey is not showing his true skills. He can kill Ran in just one snap.

"Boss, the Clubs are now back on their feet. They're starting again." Kakucho entered the room. "Mochi is dead by the way" he sat next to Koko and get himself a wine.

"That fast? Damnit!" Sanzu stamped his foot.

"Dumbass, didn't you torture him? After what you did I don't think he'll survive" Takeomi said.

Them talking about how Sanzu killed Mochi makes Rindou more worried about his brother. He knows that as long as you betray them they'll kill you as if they didn't know you but an enemy.

"I am going to give Ran 2 days to come here and give Y/N to us and we will accept him again. But if he didn't then we have no choice but to kill him as well" Mikey stopped and look at Rindou. "And you're the one who's going to kill him"

Rindou felt his body freeze for a second not knowing how to process what Mikey just said. Mikey left the room and they all look at Rindou.

"That's sad," Kakucho said.

"I want to do it! But fine, I'll give this one to you" Sanzu tapped Rindou's shoulder and left.

They all decided to leave and Rindou immediately call Ran.

"Pick up, you mud face-freak"  After a couple of rings Ran pick it up.

"Sup?"

"What's up? Dude, come back and bring Y/N here"

Ran became silent for a while "No, I won't do it"

"Dude! Mikey just ordered me to fucking kill you if you don't show up! I can't do that!" Rindou is starting to get stressed. "I don't know what to do anymore. I can't just keep on asking them to give you more chance"

"Rindou, I trust you on this one. For now, I need to clear my mind and help Y/N to relax."

"Fuck that! Just let her do her thing and leave her alone! You really going to choose her over your own brother?" Rindou asked in disbelief. "They want you dead and I am the one who's gonna kill you"

"Then so be it, I'd rather die than to kill the person I love."

Rindou can't believe his brother. "You're being so selfish, Ran"

Ran hung up and Rindou just sat and facepalm himself out of frustration. He wants to save his brother but he doesn't want to betray them too.