Brotherhood?

**

There's point in your life where you're stupid and not in your right mind and just keep doing some stupid things. That's Ran right now. He knows what he's doing but he decided to ignore it. Even though he knew that Rindou's gonna get stuck in this situation he still chose to be with you.

While Ran is walking inside the shooting range he can hear you talking already while shooting. He smirked and proceeded to where you are.

"I know how to use it so shut the fuck up and leave the fuck out of me alone" you said as calm as you can.

The guy has been bothering you and keep on insisting to help you and you politely decline it because you're not in the mood to fuck your day so you're holding yourself from killing this guy right now.

"You maybe need help, I'm just wondering." He said and get closer to you

You take off the headphones and look at him, this time you're running out of patience but still keeping it cool.

"I know how it works, I am not stupid and I don't need your help. So get the fuck out of my sight before I fucking kill your bitch ass" you held the gun tightly to release stress and to calm yourself.

He smirked and about to hold your waist but a hot guy who's wearing a formal clothes stopped him. He is Ran, the guy look so weird beside Ran. He looks a bit cute earlier but when Ran came he looks like a boy who just finished wiping his nose.

He just glared at the man and he left faster than flash. Ran stand in front of you while crossing his arms.

"How are you?"

"Really? Asking me that after what just happened? I was about to kill that man" He came closer to you and hold your waist.

"Thanks to me you didn't make a mess" He kissed you deep but short.

"Dang man, who told you that you can kiss me anytime?" You asked and give him the gun.

"I know you like it" you just chuckled.

"You two are having a good day, aren't ya?" You both look behind seeing Koko, Kakucho, and Sanzu standing.

"How about we talk? There's cafe nearby. Let's keep it casual" Kakucho said.

"Talk about what?" You raised your left eyebrow and crossed your arm

"Ya, know. Mikey wants you two dead so you maybe want to talk about it." Sanzu said. He's high, obviously.

You look at Ran and shrugged your shoulder. "I'm hungry, I didn't eat breakfast" you said

"Fine, we'll talk. Lead the way" Ran said using calm tone.

Sanzu was about to hold you but you smashed his hand using a gun making him flinch. "Get your filthy hand away from me, asshole"

You walked passing them by and heading to the café. They all just look at you walking away from them, leaving the behind.

"You fucked up big time, dude" Koko speak.

"I know" Ran said

"I want to kill you, bastard. You're my friend and you betrayed us. I killed Mochi while thinking that it is you too, ya know" Sanzu said.

"Let's just forget about this for now." Koko said.

When you entered the café you didn't expect to see Mikey, Takeomi, and Rindou there sitting while looking straight at you. You can't help but to roll your eyes to them. You sighed before coming in front of them.

"My day was ruined earlier and now my whole week is and probably my whole month" you sat "What the fuck do you want?"

"I think Sanzu already tol-" Takeomi.

"Shut up for a sec, I'm just gonna order food. I'm starving" You stand up and ordered and come back "Sorry that was a bit rude. Just kidding I'm not sorry. So what's the problem?"

"I don't even know why we are here. You want us dead and now you want to talk? Bullshit, Mikey." Ran said making you look behind.

You look straight at Mikey "Bitch, don't even think about it. There is no way that you're going to use these people for your selfishness"

"Then you two will come with us if you don't want these innocent people die" Mikey said and lean on his chair.

You look at him looking at you with a slight smirk on his face. You slowly smiled at him. "You really think I care? Scumbag" you laugh at them.

You take a bite at your croissant because you're effin hungry. You take a sip in your coffee before paying attention to them again.

Mikey look at Rindou giving him a sign to do something that you obviously didn't expect. Rindou secretly pointed his gun to Ran. You almost choke after seeing Rindou pointing a fucking gun to his brother.

"If you want to die here then fine" Mikey said to Ran.

"Rindou, you gotta be kidding me"  not gonna lie you're a bit worried about how would Ran feel about this.

"It's fine" Ran hold your shoulder

"It's not fine, what the fuck. Betraying your own flesh and blood?"

"He betrayed not just me but them too." Rindou said.

"Oh, so you decided to betray your own brother. Nice move, jerk."

"Enough with the talk. It's with we'll kill you here or come with us" Mikey once again speak.

You can't take it anymore. You've been holding your anger since earlier and now you can't hold it for as long as you want. You raise your gun and shoot the ceiling making everyone in the café gasp and afraid for their lives.

You stand up and breath heavily. You pointed the gun at them and smiled out of frustration.

"If violence is the answer for this bullshit then so be it. You ruined my fucking life once again Mikey, and here you are ruining it again"

"You started all of these" he said

"I didn't you fucker, you're just idiot to believe that I did started this whole thing. I don't know what's your problem is and why do you keep on bothering me! Tell me what the fuck do you want, Mikey"

He stands up and come close to you "I want you"