His dream

(Ran's  POV)

Ran is standing behind the two most special people in his life. His smile just doesn't fade away looking at you and your baby girl who just happen to learn how to walk. 

"Hey, you two, wait for me" Ran caught the two of you and carry your child.

"You're too slow! Are you getting old?" You jokingly said.

"Hey, I'm still in my 30's and can still make your knees weak" He winked at you and squeezed your butt.

"You nasty man. Stop it someone might see us" 

"Don't worry I own this place. But if someone might see us, let them" You playfully slap his hand

While carrying your child Ran put his hand on your shoulder and start walking at the seaside. Ran put down the child and let her play on the sand while the two of you sat on the beach chair. Ran played with your hair while you were relaxing. 

"Dumbass, stop looking at me and take a look at our child," you said to him

Ran chuckled and go to your daughter and played with her. 

After having fun at the beach you all decided to go back to your beach house. You also made your little girl sleep since it's her nap time, after making her sleep you took a shower and relax on the veranda. Ran followed you and hug you behind.

"You smell so good" Ran kissed your neck

"Just got out of the shower" You chuckled

"You smell good every day, tho" Ran made you face him and kissed you.

After the kiss gets more passionate and deep he stopped.

"Ready for baby number 2?" Ran asked and laugh a bit.

''''

After confining Ran at the Hospital Rindou decided to stay and the others go back to see what happen and to make sure Mikey is okay.

Ran got shot pretty badly that the operation almost failed but luckily enough Ran didn't give up. It is actually a miracle that he survived.

Meanwhile, Sanzu, Koko, Kakucho, and Takeomi are having a hard time processing the scene that they witnessed when they go back to the HQ. They saw lifeless people and Mikey being tied up. They have no idea where you were because you were not there when they arrived. Mikey barely even made it.

'She's a monster'

That's what comes to their mind after witnessing that horrible event. The strongest person that they know is Mikey but it looks like things will change soon. 

Mikey didn't want to go to the Hospital so he just stayed in his house and hire private doctors. You on the other hand did the same thing.

You've been visiting Ran secretly because you don't want to deal with them. You already gave them plenty of chances you're not gonna be generous next time and just kill them so that you'll have a peacefuckingful life.

You have been thinking about things, should you end your miserable life or what? Should you wait for Ran to wake up and see if it's worth it to keep yourself alive. 

There are a lot of cons to being alive, nonstop fighting with them, living is tiring, your trauma has been haunting you for like forever, and you can't find a reason to live. But at the same time, those thoughts just fade away whenever you're looking at Ran.

"You're such a weak-ass, " You said while looking at the unconscious Ran. "You're being dramatic for doing this, that was just one bullet yet here you are holding for your dear life."

You look at his face and touch it. "If you die, it's over" You lost your friend already and can't afford to lose Ran too. 

You decided to go home because the others might be there soon. 

You parked your car in your garage and just casually enter the house but instead of peace, you saw two kids playing. For fucks sake who the fuck are these kids? They're like 10 years old kids but you're not sure. You call one of your maids and ask who is these kids.

"Whose children are these?" 

"Ma'am, they're actually your siblings," She said while looking at the ground.

"What? I don't have siblings, who the fuck told you that?!" 

"Ma'am, your mother is in the guest room resting"

"Why did you let her come inside my house?"

"We actually didn't, ma'am. But she's hurting the guards and kept on saying that you'll kill them if they don't let her in" She looked at you apologetic

"That bitch"

You immediately go upstairs and barge into the room where she is. She's sleeping there as if it's her own, what a cunt.

"Bitch time to wake up and get the fuck outta here before I plant a bullet inside your empty head," You said making her woke up.

"Y/N! I just came here to talk to you" She immediately stand up after seeing you.

"Really? Do you really have the audacity to come here and show your fucking face again?! " 

"I just need help for my children. Please, just any amount of money will do" She pleased.

You really can't believe how this woman can't be ashamed just being herself for heaven's sake. You just want to fucking punch her for breathing, that is how much she annoys you.

"Money again?! Why don't you fucking work your butt off and start earning on your own?!" You snapped at her

"I am just asking for money! You have tons of it and as far as I know they came from illegal things so don't act clean, or else you want me to call the police for ya"

"You're threatening me? Go, tell the police. Let's see who will rot in jail if I give them all the evidence that I have. Showing how great of a mother you are"

"You think you can fool me? You have no evidence"

You smirked "I do have. But I think you're forgetting something" You paused and leaned closer to her "I am Y/N L/N and I can manipulate everything. I can possibly make you disappear if I want to. You and your children dare to step in my house, don't make me do things that you'll regret" You whispered.

"HOW are you?" Rindou asked his brother

"How long I've been asleep?"Ran asked

"About weeks? You really took Mikey's bullet hard"

"So that was all a dream?" Ran said in disbelief

"What dream?" 

"Nothing"

Rindou sighed "Just want to let you know that Y/N is okay, she's back in her house doing great I guess. I thought she hid from us but no she just came back to her house as if nothing happens but the thing that I don't understand is that she left Mikey alive"

They are all confused because she could've killed Mikey and yet she didn't. 

"Did she visit me?"

"I'm not sure,"

"Probably not, tho. She doesn't care if I die that's what she said to me before"

"I don't think so"

"What do you mean," Ran asked

"She said she'll haunt us if we don't give her a good news about you"

~~~~

Hello, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you about my new story a Sanzu x Y/N, Which is titled 'Who's the SERIAL KILLER?' If you enjoy suspense thrillers, I recommend you read it :)) I'm not forcing you, tho.

Thank you so much :))