Chapter 7: Grapes and French Fries

Before you read this I just wanted to say I felt like writing about grapes and me and my friend Samlover and i had a very interesting conversation about French fries so beware :$

Chapter 7: Grapes and French Fries.

Casey's POV

"Beep beep beep beep beep". Ugg I groaned and sat up and turned my alarm off. I quickly put my clothes back on then shook Sean until he too was up.

" Get up Sean time for school!" I yelled shaking him. He groaned but sat up and hugged me.

" Morning beautiful." He whispered into my ear.

" Morning cutie." I whispered back. He kissed my cheek and pulled away.

" Let's eat!" I yelled and ran to the fridge. I found my bag of grapes (grapes are the shit bros) and jumped up on the counter. Sean jumped up out of bed *in his boxers!* and stood in front of me. When I put a grape in my mouth, he grabbed my bag of grapes put of my hand and hid it behind his back.

" Sean gimme my grapes back!" I complained putting my hands on my hips. He laughed and leaned forward.

" Gimme a kiss first." He teased.

" Nope." I smirked.

" Pleeeeaaassee?" He begged. I leaned forward and planted my lips on his and he smirked knowing he won. I pulled away then out my hand on my hips.

" Now gimme my grapes!" I demanded. He chuckled and handed me my bag of grapes. I grinned and popped some grapes in my mouth.

" Your a strange child Casey." He laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him then ate one last grape and then put the bag into the fridge and grabbed my backpack.

" Let's go." Sean called from the car. I hopped into the car and we drove off to school.

***********************************

When we got home we got ready for work then went to work. The same went on for the rest of the week. Me and Sean already had almost $1,000 from working. Nothing could dampen my mood now, I was practically on cloud 9. Right now Sean and I were watching a movie together. Epic movie to be exact. I tried sitting beside Sean but he ended up pulling me onto his lap with his arms around my waist. We just kinda chilled after school. I got into my pj bottoms and a tang top and Sean got into his pj bottoms and left a shirt off revealing his toned torso. Sean wasn't too muscular he had a faint 6 pack and some bicep muscles and a slight tan but mostly pale.

" Sean get me some grapes!" I commanded. I rolled off his lap and stretched across the couch. He looked at me with a hand to his ear.

" Please?" I tried.

" That's better." He said then went to the fridge to fish out my bag of grapes. When Sean had my grape bag he came and sat down on the opposite end of the couch and started eating MY grapes.

" Sean those are MY grapes!!" I cried crawling over to him. I don't know I have had a sudden craving for grapes today, it was weird. I snatched the bag from him and leaned into his chest. He put his arm around me and I popped a grape into my mouth.

" We should go some where." I suggested.

" Like where?" He asked.

" Mc dicks!!" I exclaimed. ( Aka McDonalds losers JK <3) Sean laughed then got up and threw on a random shirt and sweater.

" Ok let's go eat fat kid food." He declared throwing me one of his sweaters. I liked Sean's smweaters better then mine. They were comfier and smelt like him. Axe and vanilla. We got into the car and drove to mc dicks. We ordered our food and sat down. I put a frie in my mouth then looked at Sean.

" Does this seduce you???" I asked sucking on the fri. He looked at me shocked.

" Yes." He answered.

" I think it would be funny fucking at McDonald's." I told Sean eating the frie.

" How?" He asked me.

" We'll you could be so stuffed you couldn't even move properly. And you could be eating a burger while doing it." I laughed.

" What's going on in your head?" Sean asked me laughing his ass off.

" Very strange things." I stated. Suddenly I felt really queazy. I got up and ran into the nearest restroom.

" Casey!" Sean called. I got to the toilet and emptied all the McDonald's and grapes I had in my stomach. When I was done I flushed the toilet and went back to the booth but Sean was waiting outside the door.

" Babe what happened?" He cried and wrapped me in a hug.

" Nothing I guess the mcds got me down." I joked. He looked at me uncertain but we went and threw out our wrappers and headed home I thought. But I was super shocked when we pulled up to the local animal shelter.

" What are we doing here?" I asked Sean. He looked at me and smirked.

" A little house warming gift for our new house." He told me. I looked at him in shock.

" Really?" I asked him suspiciously. He raised his right hand and looked at me sincere.

" Cross my heart and hope to die." He said. I grinned happily.

" I love you Sean!" I cried. Ya every since the day we first...ya and I told him I loved him we've been saying it more often.

" I love you too." He laughed at how excited I was.

" You can pick out whatever animals you want." Sean promised.

" Your the best!" I exclaimed.

" I know." He grinned.

" Let's go!!" I yelled and grabbed his hand and pulled him along. When we first entered the shelter, there was a cat room to the left and a room of cats in cages on the right and right beside the front desk was a cave filled with kittens.

" Awww Sean look!" I cried looking at the kittens.

" Pick one out." He laughed.

" For real!?!" I exclaimed.

" Ya and you can also pick out a dog, we have the money." He shrugged.

" Ok!" I squealed. I ended up picking an orange kitten with a white chest and white boots. But she was on reserve until we officially moved into our house, then we could take her home. Now we went into the dog rooms. There were all completely adorable but only two stood out to me and Sean: an boxer/pitbull named Lola thats 1 year and an australian shepherd named Nix who's 4 months. Me and Sean were deciding together on this on, he said he didn't care which kitten we picked but I wanted him to help pick the dog.

" Which one do you like better?" I asked him. Sean shrugged.

" I don't know they're both amazingly adorable and young." He thought.

" Ya." I agreed.

" We'll you get to pick because I picked the kitten." I stated.

" Ok fine but I need your input." He agreed. He looked back and forth between the dogs then sighed.

" I kinda like Nix more." Sean decided.

" Me too!" I exclaimed.

" Then Nix it is." He declared. We filled out Nix's papers like we did for our temporarily nameless kitten. We had it set that we pick them up the same day we move into our new house: June 30th. When we were out of the shelter I tackled Sean in a ginormous hug.

" I love you Casey and I cannot start to have a life with you." He murmured.

" I love you too and me either." I said. For once in my life I was happy.

***********************************

Vote= I love you

Comment (something you like/suggestions)= chapter dedication

Fan= ill fan back!

I luv you all!!!

-