Chapter 1

*Fernanda*

I was in paradise.. I was already dying... Thank god... I can finally be happy...

"Young lady are you alright?!"

"YES LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Oh my god someone call an ambulance!!"That was the last thing I remember before blacking out.

-An hour earlier-

Another day, another horrible fucking day. Fuck people. Fuck the world. Fuck everything! Ha 'Fuck Everything' Suicide Silence.

Let me tell you about myself. My name is Fernanda, I'm 17 years old, and i'm the sister of there Fuentes brothers. Yeah, the two Mexicans in pierce the veil. It has honestly been the best and worst things in my life. All the hate I get just by being their sister... I didn't ask for it..

I get home to an empty house. Not a surprise. I walk up the stairs to my room and find my pills. My beautiful pills that I have been waiting to take. 'Today's the day Fernanda' Is the only thing on my mind. Because today is the day.

I grab the blade, pull up my sleeves, and try to count all the scars I have put there. 95..96...97....98...99...100...102...103...104..105... Damn I lost count. Forget that. I opened my first bottle and staring taking pill by pill, I was getting a little dizzy so I sat down. I saw my blade. "Use it. Come on use it!" I grabbed my blade and went out the backyard and sat down in the beach. Yeah my backyards the beach, deal with it.

I sit down and take off my sweater. Whats the point in having it on? I look at my beautiful scars. I try my best and kiss each and every one of them. I look around and find my blade, My beautiful best friend. I grab it and use it, cut my thighs, cut my stomach, cut my wrists my arms my hips my whole body... It was getting harder to see by the minute so I just lay down and enjoyed the pain of the sun on my cut skin.. Goodbye brothers, goodbye friends... Fake friends.. Goodbye fucked up world...