Birthday special

It my birthday!!! Wooo!!!! I made a special part for this because I wanted to—

Mostly Florida bc they're easy but also ft some of my favorite incorrect quotes at the bottom

~~~

Georgia: Will you please just apologize?
Florida: Sure, but I will warn you, this will make me a better person, and that's not the Florida that you became best friends with.

~~~

Florida: Wow! Just found out you don't have to eat the stick in the middle of the ice cream!

~~~

Oregon: We all learn from our mistakes.
Georgia: Then Florida should be a genius by now...

~~~

Florida: Gotta keep it profesh, you know?
Louisiana: Yes, because that's what professional people do: they call it "profesh."

~~~

Louisiana: *about doing something stupid with Florida* He offered me what I couldn't refuse: money.

~~~

Wisconsin: No matter how hard you work, and how big a celebrity you become you'll never be as famous as cheese.
Florida: *long, tired sigh* why did I think this would be a good idea??

~~~

Florida: I realized you were right when you said I never anything nice to you
Oregon: ...so are you going to say something nice now?
Florida:
Oregon:
Florida: I didn't think that far ahead

~~~

Florida: you know what really gets my goat?
Florida: *leans in, looks around, and whispers* el chupacabra

~~~

Florida: I love cheating. If you don't cheat, what the hell is wrong with you?
Alabama: Have you ever been cheated on?
Florida: ...I forgot some people are in relationships. To clarify, I love to violate academic integrity on exams.

~~~

Florida: You are pathetic at hospitals. I remember one time you cried and cried and cried. It was awful.
Oregon: ....You're referring to my birth

~~~

Florida: I used to think I could control ducks with my mind but it turns out ducks and I just have very similar ideas about what stuff ducks should do.

~~~

Florida, peeling a banana: may I take your jacket sir? Ahahaha
Georgia: do you think other people can't hear you?

~~~

Florida: Calling me a "people pleaser" is so misleading.
Florida: Absolutely nothing I have done in my life has ever pleased anyone.

~~~

Oregon: Florida offered me his drink because I mentioned I was thirsty.
Oregon: I was not expecting to take a sip of a baja blast mountain dew at 7 in the morning.

~~~

Florida: Say want you want about me, but I never make the same mistake twice.
Georgia: No, you make new and increasingly stupider mistakes each time

(and now for my personal favorites)

Me, holding a bar of 85% cacao: the darker the chocolate, the more power you gain

~~~

America: here you go kid! *gives SFSR Russia a sticker from his sticker pack*
SFSR Russia, looking down on his shirt: ...is this a gold star sticker?
America: yes?
SFSR Russia, in a small voice: I'm good enough to get a gold star??

~~~

America: Share a coke with the omnipresent, indescribable pit of dread in your stomach
Russia: I prefer pepsi

~~~

West Germany, driving down the Autobahn at a million miles an hour: It's gonna be a bumpy ride! Better buckle up!
East Germany, holding on the the car for dear life: Buckling up will not help the bumpiness of the ride!!

~~~

Australia: you know, when times are hard I find that playing to a nice tune can really fix things up!
Australia, frantically running around the house playing a banjo: MY ROOM IS ON FIRE

~~~

America: shout out to water for keeping throat sufficiently lubricated for optimal screaming techniques
Canada: that literally got weirder with every word you said

~~~

Poland: why's it called an oven when you of in the cold food and of out the hot eat the food?
Germany: ...what??

~~~

And this last one is my absolute favorite— I don't know why I just—

Florida: *excitedly points to the night sky* !!!
Georgia: ???
Florida: *EXCITEDLY POINTS TO THE NIGHT SKY, MORE VIOLENTLY* !!!

It doesn't even have words askfhsjshdjs

Anyway hope u liked the quotes o7