Australia and New Zealand + Friends

Brazil: I swear to god I'm the only one here with a braincell.
Australia, New Zealand, and Madagascar: ALL HAIL the keeper of the sacred braincell!

~~~

Madagascar: Hello, I just came to-
*sees Brazil shoving Australia into the washing machine while New Zealand records*
Madagascar: *retreating* Something suddenly came up.

~~~

Brazil: That's a crazy idea
Madagascar: Insane
New Zealand: Doesn't make sense
Australia: So you'll do it?
Everyone: Of course!

~~~

New Zealand: I'm somehow embarrassed and proud of you at the same time.
Australia: Yeah, that's my sweet spot.

~~~

Madagascar: No offense to Socrates and Plato and all of them but I would've figured that stuff out too if I was like the 10th person to ever exist.

~~~

Australia: Chicken salad with egg in it is a very interesting way to eat two generations.
New Zealand, from the other room: not this bullshit again!

~~~

New Zealand: Do you think I will ever convince Belarus to go out with me?
Madagascar: Look, is it likely? No. It's not likely. But...is it possible?
New Zealand:
Madagascar: No. It's not possible. I would give up on that one.

~~~

New Zealand: I'm mysterious, but not on purpose. I'm just trying to leave wherever I am at all times.
New Zealand: That makes me seem mysterious, but it's actually the behaviour of like, a dumb chicken

~~~

Australia: Topic change! You ever wonder where wind starts?

~~~

New Zealand: Wow, who do you have to kill to get a place like this?
Australia: I think his name was "Aboriginal."

~~~

New Zealand, to Madagascar: When I ask you how your day was, please provide it in a one-word reply.

~~~

Britain, about Australia and New Zealand: Never yell at your kids. Take the time to calmly explain to them how much you regret your decision to become a parent.

~~~

New Zealand: Yknow, i think you're spoiling him too much
Brazil: *patting and feeding snacks to Australia who's hugging him like a Koala*
Brazil: what do you mean?

~~~

New Zealand: My future spouse is probably fake laughing at their boyfriend's shitty joke right now.
New Zealand: Be patient, your majesty, a true clown is on the way.

~~~

Australia, explaining the impact of an meteor to Brazil: Imagine this coconut cream pie is the meteor and my brother is the earth. Here's what will happen!
Australia: *pies New Zealand in the face*
Brazil: I see. But what if the meteor is more like a banana cream pie?
Australia, grabbing a banana cream pie: Observe.

~~~

Brazil: One time, Australia got locked in one of the tumble dryers.
New Zealand: Did he die?
Brazil: He wanted me to start it, but I chickened out.
New Zealand: He definitely would've died.
Brazil: Well tell him that! He's still mad!

~~~

New Zealand: i don't think we can mansplain, manipulate or malewife our way out of it this time
Australia: *cracking his knuckles*
Australia, glaring at the emus: manslaughter it is

~~~

New Zealand, over text: turn around :)
New Zealand: no the other way
New Zealand: wrong way again
Madagascar: where are you?!
New Zealand: at home, but the idea of you turning aimlessly in circles amuses me