Chapter Twenty Five

Britton

"Where do you live?"

Jessica gave me a weird look. "Why, what do you want to do? Kill me in my sleep?" I folded my hands in and evil way as I began to sway back and forth with an evil smirk.

"Noooo, I wasn't going too, but thank for the idea." I gave her a sweet smile as she rolled her eyes, snatching my phone away in the process. "You better not do to me as you did to Dylan..." I warned her as she typed in her address.

Jessica handed it back to me and I sighed. "You do not live under a rock, what's your real address?" She looked at me with a suddenly changed expression to a seemingly very sad beggish one.

She knocked me over in a hug as she gripped on me. "No, don't make me go back there! You can't I refuse! Anything but there!" I looked down to meet her eyes and they were full of tears... is she okay? I gave her a confused look.

"Jessica, are you okay?" Jessica looked at me and wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

"No, not really." She opened her mouth to say something else but Dylan came out of the men's restroom.

"Hello la- hey what's going on?" He looked between me and Jessica as I now had an arm wrapped around her. "Is everything okay?" I sent a glare to Dylan. Does it really look like everything is okay? Cus naw, it isn't. I am holding a crying girl in my arms and I have never had a crying girl in my arms so I have no idea what to do when I have a crying girl in my arms!

"Girl. Crying. Don't know why. Help?"  I squeaked as I looked at Dylan with pleading eyes.

"Jessica what's wrong?" Dylan asked as he too, her in his arms.

"I don't want to talk about it."

The next part was kind of weird.

"Britton?" I looked up to se Izzy, I thought she had left!