Chapter 55: Searching Begins!

Jack returned and said, "There's a bedroom upstairs. Let's get you there because there is no way you find that old table comfortable"

"But I might need a bit of help getting up"

"Of course you do, I can see you and your wounds and I am not that thick to think you can get up on your own"

Samira smiled and them attempted to get up. Jack captured her in his arms and lifted her off the table. After that, he supported her so that they could  move upstairs.

Once Samira was settled on the bed, she asked, "So? What's the plan?"

"I have been thinking about it"

"When are we going to find Ria and Bob?"

"Look...honestly, have you lost your mind? You don't think you can go there in this condition, do you?"

"I can manage it"

"Seriously? You even needed help to climb stairs and you are saying you can go to find them?"

"...Okay then, When are YOU going for them?"

"Sorry?"

"I said when are YOU going for them?"

"Oh god! You can be so thick sometimes and that too with all your stubborness. Let me clear all this for you. You are staying here to heal and you need help in regular activities. So, I have to stay here with you untill you heal. It might take some days"

Samira shot him a look and he added, "Just one or two"

"So, we are not going to save them? What when the spirit returns?"

"I understand your concerns but at the moment you need me more than they do"

"Jack! Just go get them! Why don't you understand? WE DON'T HAVE TIME!!!"

"YOU NEED TO HEAL!!!"

"You do realise that I am not a child and I don't need babysitting 24 by 7?"

"Oh god! Girl, you are injured!"

"I don't care...Please. I need them here with  me. I miss them..."

Jack gently put an arm around her and said, "Fine...I will try my best while you stay here...But, I will return within an hour even if I don't find them to take your care...I will keep on doing this"

"And you call me stubborn"

Jack slightly laughed and said, "Bad influence, you know"

Then, he came out of the house and concentrated, his minds filled with thoughts, 'We should have teleported near them. Why are we here? Where can they be?'

He kept on focusing for quite a lot of time and then it struck him, 'They might be underground! That's why we teleported here and not beside them!...But, how will I find them if they are underground? There might be some kind of tunnel leading downwards and they might be kept there'

With his new theories, he rushed into the house and came accross Samira.

"What are you doing here? You should be searching for them"

"I AM searching for them. According to me, they might be right here that's why we were teleported here"

"Do you see them here?" she replied sarcastically 

"Here's where my assumptions come in. I think they might be under us. In some type of underground location you know"

Samira considered this for a moment and then said, "So, how will we be able to find such a thing?"

"Definately not by sitting here and talking. We need to search for a tunnel or something like that and it very well might be in this house itself"

"Let's begin looking then!"

"I will look, not you. Go to the bed and relax. You really need to relax to heal properly. Now, go"

"Fine..."

With that, Samira went to rest and Jack began his search.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! DrishKing008 here. I know it's not Sunday, it's Saturday. But I recently won the paranormal April fools contest with my short story "Don't Mess With The Ouija Board". So, I am extremely happy and I have decided a great way of celebration.

Now, I will be uploading regular updates both Saturday and Sunday. So, it's double updates for you guys now! Hope you like and support my decision. And no, this isn't just for some time. It will last until the novel ends (which I am planning to be near).

So, hope you are enjoying the chapters so far. Keep showing your wonderfull support by Voting, Commenting and Sharing the novel as I work really hard for these chapters. So, Vote and Comment if you like them.

Thanks For Reading!!!