Chapter 29: Plan Backfired

"That might be an issue"

"We will think of something. Don't worry Samira"

"Umm...What do we do? If I had my phone with me, this wouldn't have happened"

"It's okay. Let's think of something else"

"Hey, do you remember your parents number?"

"I don't think"

"I do"

"Great! We can call them through someone's else phone"

"But who will give us their phone?"

"Let's try"

Bob stopped someone and asked him,"Excuse me, can you give me your phone for a moment? I need to make a very important call and my phone is lost(he lied)"

"Don't have time. Move away!" The man replied rudely.

"He doesn't have manners. Can't he help me? Will it take him an hour if I just do a single phone call?"

"Calm down Bob. Let's try again"

"Wait. No need to plead"

"What do you mean?"

"Look there's an STD booth"

"Do you have money?"

"No"

"No"

"Come on!"

"Hey look there. We can make some money from there"

All of them looked to their left. There was a game of wrestling goin on.

"Are you serious about this Ria? We both don't know anything about it"

"I can try"

"No Bob you will get yourself injured"

"Relax both of you. I can try. No pain no gain"

Bob went to the wrestling area and took part in one of the matches. He got beaten up badly in the first round itself and came out with a broken nose.

"Oh god! Bob are you okay?"

"Do I look to be okay? Cause I am not"

"I told you and you told us to just relax"

"Umm...I know. I am sorry okay"

"Boys these days..."

"Hey, I have an idea to win this"

Meanwhile Samira was trying to hold her laughter.

"Come on Samira! It's not funny"

"Really?"

"Umm...kind of" replied Ria instead of Bob

They both started laughing and soon did Bob.

"By the way, Ria what is your plan?"

"Okay. Everyone hear me out"

"Go ahead"

"I and Samira will go in wrestling and fight against eachother t-"

"Really Ria?"

"Let me finish!"

"Fine"

"First I will act to beat you up bad and you will act like you can't take it anymore. Everyone will put the money on me but then I will let you beat me and win. This way we will get even more money than required"

"Great! But can't Bob go?"

"No way"

"Wait Bob. Samira, Bob can't go because girls are not allowed to fight with boys there"

"Come on"

"Go ahead Samira", teased Bob

"Now stop all of this and let's get to work"

As planned, Ria and Samira went to the fighting mania and made the manager write down their names. But, one thing they didn't know about was that you can't chose whom to fight with. All matches were completely random. And the worst part was that you can't erase your name. Once you have participated, you have to fight. No matter what!

And to add to their problems, They both had to fight with the two champions of the mania.

Will they survive or they will get their bones broken?
Stay tuned to know.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers! It's me DrishKing008 with another Sunday update for you all. My winter vacations have started so I should have more time to write but my final exams syllabus is also given, just after weekly and the syllabus is enough to affect my mental health. So, maybe more updates, maybe not but I will try my best to update every Sunday, as promised.

What do you think about the 29th chapter of our novel? It feels like just the beginning but we have already crossed 29 chapters because of your support. Thanks for always being there.

Vote, Comment and share the chapters as usual. Also, follow me if you want. I will catch up with you guys in the next update. Till then take care everyone.

And also belated MERRY CHRISTMAS!(I WANT A FOLLOW, A VOTE AND A COMMENT AS A GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS😜😜, HOPE YOU WILL GIVE ME MY GIFT AND MAKE MY CHRISTMAS EVEN BETTER☺️☺️)

Thanks For Reading!!!