Chapter 20: Only Friends???

Bob and Samira started walking towards the front, talking with each other while they went. They were talking about random things, about families of both of them, their personal lives, and other things. They both have come quite close in just a small amount of time. 

Suddenly, Samira saw a lizard out of nowhere. Scared of the lizard(Like most of the girls) Samira hugged Bob tightly. 

Bob asked Samira, "Hey! Are you scared of something?" 

Bob asked with concern for her because she looked a bit afraid but didn't mind her hugging him tightly. Samira didn't reply. To comfort her Bob placed his hand on Samira's back, gently rubbing her back with his hand. In the beginning, he was questioning himself whether to place the hand or not but he finally did. 

Samira was still terrified like anything but was calmed by hugging Bob. She felt very warm and nice when she was close to Bob. Hearing Bob, she came to the present and spoke, "l-l-l-lizard" Bob laughed "Lizard? hahaha. It's way too far from you. I can hardly see it from here!"

A little embarrassed about what she just did, Samira spoke, "I am sorry about the..hug. I was scared a lot."

"It's okay you terrified girl" Bob teased Samira

Samira poked Bob under the ribs and said, "Shut up Bob! I am way too tired can we just sit for some time?"

"Sure"

They both sat on the floor, a little close to each other.

"So...Do you have any girlfriend?" Samira asked curiously because now she knew that she had some feelings for Bob.

"I can ask you the same thing" Bob replied in a sense of humor

"I asked first. Come on...Tell me..."

"Not yet. I couldn't find a girl that...you know understood me. I want a girl that loves me like a mad. I know my expectations are too high but I wish I find one soon. What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. I don't want to like find one until my destiny makes me meet him"

"Cool! Anyway. Let's continue"

They both continue to walk and after some time, they saw a signboard. Samira recognized the board. She said loudly, "It's the board that the woman told about!" It had both the names of Ria and Samira on it.

"There should not be many traps left", said Bob

"Why?"

"I just have a feeling. I am not a hundred percent sure though".

"Let's just move"

After walking a bit more, they found a bridge which looked too old. It was made out of wood. It had a path of planks to walk on and several ropes holding it and preventing it from falling to the ground. It seemed that if someone stepped on the bridge, it will break into pieces.

"How will we cross this thing?!?" yelled Samira

"I don't know but there would be a way of passing it. We just have to find it"

"But how?"

They both started to inspect the area around the bridge to try and find something. While they were inspecting, suddenly Bob's wristwatch broke.

Bob complained, "Oh man! Why does this thing need to break suddenly when I have nowhere to keep it" 

"Don't worry, I will keep it in my backpack"

Samira opened her backpack but there was not enough space for her to keep the watch. So, she took out the bow and arrow (which she had kept from passing one of the traps earlier) and hung the bow across her shoulder while holding the arrow with the rope, in her hand.

They continued their inspection but failed to find anything. One question was in the mind of both of them "Now how are we gonna pass the bridge?"  

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers! DrishKing008 here. Hope you are enjoying regular updates. There were my holidays so, I was updating regularly but after 2 days they will be over so, be ready for fewer updates. Also, what do you think about the bridge? Do you think it's just a trap or it's a game-changing trap? Type your views in the comments. Vote for the chapters if you like them. Follow me for more excellent novels.

Thanks For Reading!!!