Chapter 6 : 3 Days is The Deadline !!!

The next day, they woke up and remembered their dream. This time the spirit said, again in its horrifying sound, "You need to find the connection why I chose only you three and not the others but there is a twist little girls, you need to find it within three days. All the days you take extra will cost you one of your friends life. Find the connection or loose all of your friends one by one. You also cannot take anybody's help except the group. To be a little fair I will give you a clue. The connection between you three is not a common point rather it reveals my name. Good Luck ! because you will need it". The sisters and Akshara rushed to tell this to all other friends of them. All the friends were shocked to know that they could possibly die in the upcoming three days. First they all thought that they need to spend much more time in this than just the evening. So, they decided to invest some of their time in planning on how to spend the whole day together as it would grant them much more time to find the connection. They could not just simply tell their parents because the spirit said that they were not allowed to take anybody else's help. They made a brilliant plan. All of them told their parents that the group has been given a project by the teacher. So, they would spend some days at Ria's and Samira's home and would stay at their own home only in the morning and at night. They chose their home because their parents left home early and came home late. It was very difficult for them to convince their parents but as the god was on their side, they managed to execute the plan successfully. But the problem was not over yet because they spent majority of their time in school and if they wanted to really put their mind to solving this, they needed to get rid of the school. So, they made a plan for that too. After making this clever plan, they were ready for the school too. So, now they decided to finally think about the connection. They tried to figure it out the rest of the day but were sadly unsuccessful. They all returned to their homes and slept peacefully. Now the next day had came and they were ready to execute their plan. Their parents did not stand with them at the bus stand. They just sent them from home. The children took advantage of that. In front of their parents, they acted like going to school but they actually did not catch the bus instead they sent a fake leave application of them to the teacher with the help of a classmate. They sat in a closed corridor, at some distance, that no one used to go into. They started discussing, writing all the things they thought could be the connection. When the school time was over, they went back to home. They were acting as if they returned from school. They changed their clothes, ate some food quickly and went to Ria and Samira's home. They started to think as hard as possible but now it was onto the last day. Will they be able to find the connection before one of their friends is dead ?

________________________________________________________________________________

You guys have to find the name of the spirit from clues in chapter 5. Find it and write your answer in the comments. Vote if you like my chapters. Follow me for more such novels.

Thanks for reading !!!