Chapter 4 : The Rejected Apology

Ria and Samira woke up from a terrifying dream, they were scared a lot. That dream gave them a clue that they have to pay for what they did yesterday. They dreamt that somebody entered their room, snatched them and dragged them back to the mortuary path. It was a girl or rather a terrifying spirit of a girl. It was spine - tearing. They were astonished to see the path in their dream. But they decided to still keep it a secret and not tell mom and dad about it. But they could tell each other about the dream. So, Rita told it to Seema and was surprised to see Seema's eyes opening wide open in horror. She asked Seema, "Why are you giving such expressions ? It was just a dream and not reality after all". With the same expressions, she replied, "I also had the same dream !" Their fright was just increasing every single minute. But they still managed to get ready for school. After reaching school they got to know that all of the girls had the same terrifying dream. They realized that they needed to do something about it or they might suffer. So, they decided to pray together when they will gather that evening. After the dispersal of the school, the sisters went home. They had completed their homework early, so, they started talking about the mortuary path. The poor sisters were afraid, in the previous one day their whole life was changed. They were having terrible dreams, scared all the time, were in great danger and the most dreadful part was that they didn't had anybody with them to share their state except for each other. Then, the time came. They all gathered early and prayed together inside the corridor, saying "Hey spirit. Please forgive us for interrupting in your life. We did it unintentionally and are really sorry for that. We hope you forgive us and don't haunt us anymore. We will never do this to any other spirit. Hope you forgive us". They all thought that the spirit would forgive them and forget them but the spirit had planned something completely different for them. It saw the children as a way to execute it's evil plans and to release it from the curse which held it there, in the mortuary and the path around it. The spirit was way too evil than the children's imagination. It was also very much powerful and it's power was only going to increase with time but the children thought that the spirit must be good and will forgive them if they apologized and understood their mistake. They felt much relieved after confessing due to the feeling of being forgiven. They thought that they had solved the problem and life would just go on like it is. They got out of the corridor and went back home happily. They slept peacefully, thinking that now there is nothing to worry about. They were easily convinced that nothing bad would happen anymore and the spirit had forgiven them. The spirit decided to execute it's plans and trap the children with it's power to control dreams. The children were now about to consider the chance that the spirit had might not forgive them and might do something dangerous.

________________________________________________________________________________

This was the fourth chapter of my novel. In case you are new I recommend reading the previous chapters, so that you can understand what is happening. Vote the chapters if you like it and also follow me for more such novels. Comment what you think is going to happen next and also if you are excited for the next chapter.

Thanks a lot for reading !!!