Chapter 16 : The Unexpected Betrayal

Ria looked at Samira with an evil smile. Samira was feeling a lot uncomfortable. Ria spoke, "Look who is stuck in the trap".

Samira said, "Ria, are you ok ?"

Ria said, "I can't save you and I don't want to".

Samira said, "What are you talking about? Have you lost your mind ?"

Ria said, "Look Samira you are the one because of whom I am getting everything half. If you are stuck here for the rest of your life, I will get everything for just me and not you"

Samira said, "I know that if you are doing this to me, then the reason can't be this silly. Tell me the real reason".

Ria said, "No, this is the only reason whether you believe it or not. It doesn't matter. If you die I will not face any loss. I will only face profits. No competition, no fights, no extra work, and lot more".

Before Samira could say anything, Ria walked past her and left her alone to die there. Samira was completely broken. She had not expected this from her dearest sister. She ad never saw this side of Ria. She always saw her as lovely support and a caring friend. Although she was disturbed still she needed to do something if she didn't want to die here, she wanted to tell all about Ria to Mom and Dad.

She looked around and tried to figure out a way through which she can escape this box. She searched a lot but was not able to find anything. She was almost convinced that there is no way out but then she thought that what if a single person entered the monument and fell in this box. There was no one to help him out, so he had to get out by himself. At least one person must have fallen, he was not here, and neither his remains. This means that he might have had escaped from here but how?

She closed her eyes and thought about it. Then, she took out the hanuman idle from her bag. Luckily all the things were with her in the bag and not with Ria. She sat in front of it and prayed for some time. Then, suddenly an idea came to her mind. She looked here and there inside the pit, in which she had fallen and noticed that one of the tiles was slightly more towards the outside than the others. She went near it and tried to pull it although she was a bit scared of something wrong happening. As soon as she pulled the tile out, she noticed there was a box attached to it. She opened the box and saw that there was a bow with an arrow which was tied with a long and strong string present in the box. She took it out in her hands and thought, now what can I do?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you like my new way of writing. Also, I have started a new novel "Minecraft: Can You Escape?" I am sure you guys will like it. I am planning to add a love story and a new character entry in the upcoming parts. Kindly tell me about your views on this in the comments. Vote, comment, and share the chapters. Don't forget to check out my other novel.

Thanks For Reading!!!