Chapter 33: Secrets revealed

Dad continued driving for about ten minutes and all were silent till then. After that, dad stopped and said,"This is the hotel in which we are staying"

All of them looked out of the car and saw a large hotel of the name 'HIEGHTS'. It was pretty huge and very tall.

"Take this key and all of you go to the room. Your mom has been eagerly waiting for you to come. Till then, I will try to park this car. It might take a while because finding a parking space is really difficult here. One time, it took me 30 mins! Anyways you all go to the room", saying this Dad drove forward and left the three with a key to the room

Ria said,"The room no. is 303"

"Doesn't anyone else think that's creepy?"

"Honestly, it is quite creepy"

"Can't we just live normally for a change? Why everything abnormal happens to us and only us?"

"We need to go to the room even if we don't want. So let's not waste more time and go into the room fast"

"Wait, I need to tell you guys something very important"

"Now?"

"Yes, I h-h-have"

"Bob, don't be afraid I am always with you, no matter what"

"Yes Bob, I am also there as a friend"

Bob swallowed and said in one breath,"I have all the tools"

"What?!?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I need to tell you guys everything. Just believe me"

"Okay Bob, but why didn't you tell us earlier that you had all the other tools and this was the last one left?"

"Look I had collected all the tools except that one because I wanted to make a collection of those. Then, someone told me to bring the last tool left. I did just that because they threatened me to kill my mom. They gave me the date to start a journey for this tool. I can't hide this all from you both now because one has become my girlfriend and other my best friend"

"So that is why you said that this tool is the lightest?"

"Ya, I knew the way out was from the painting too because all the other exits were the same and had the same painting"

"I will forgive you for all that you have done if you just tell me one thing, Bob"

"I will tell anything to you Samira. But j-j-just forgive me", Bob was almost crying now

"Who told you to do all that?"

"You know both of them more than anyone else"

"What???"

"Samira, I think he has lost it"

"No, its the bitter truth"

"Bob, who?"

"Look Samir-", Bob was very sad but suddenly Samira suddenly took his hand and kept it upon her head.

"Bob just tell the truth and I will be there for you"

"Samira, it was your dad along with another lady which I suppose is your mom"

"What?", screamed both sisters
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers, DrishKing008 here. Sorry for the cliff-hanger type of ending but I wanted to reveal only one secret in one chapter. Hope you are enjoying so far. I am updating regularly now for a while to keep my promise.

Vote, Comment and Share the chapters as usual. Follow me for more such novels. See you all in the next chapter!

Thanks For Reading!!!