Chapter 34: The Close Call

Bob said,"I know it's a bit shocking bu-"

"A bit?"

"I don't think we should trust him Samira. They are our parents after all"

"There, you can ask your dad. I just want to save my mom"

"Da-a-d, i-is this th-he truth?" They both were trembling with shock.

"Yes kids I and your mom threatened him but it helped you to get the tools quicker, didn't it?"

"I can't take it anymore"

"Dad, it's not the real reason. You are the one who has taught us not to harm anyone for your own desires"

"Yes, tell us the truth Dad! Come on!"

"Umm...Fine. But let's first go to the room, I and your mom will tell you all the truth and then you will understand everything. I promise, it was all for your own good"

"Bu-"

"Fine dad, we both believe in you"

All of them went towards the lift. Their dad was leading them the way to their room but he was acting really strange.

The closer they were getting to the room, more strange was their dad acting. He was saying things in a wierd and unnatural tone.

"Y-you will get to know everything once we get to the room", he said quickly and acting less like a human

"E-everyt-thing" he or rather I should say it completed

That sounded a bit evil to all of them. Bob was pretty reluctant to follow him but he had to keep Samira and Ria safe.

Then, a man was casually walking but the moment he saw dad (or something that seemed to be their dad) he ran in the opposite direction screaming in terror.

That sent a chill down the trio's spines. All if them looked at eachother.

Then, Samira called,"Umm...Dad?"

"Dad are you there?" Ria also asked

"Dad, where is the room?"

"Just a few more steps dear, and you will reach the room and eventually hell"

The voice was totally unnatural, as if it wasn't even a human's.

It was followed by an evil laugh like that of a terrifying ghost.

That was it, from the voice itself all of them knew that it wasn't a human whom they were all following.

Samira said,"You are not our dad"

"I am dear" the voice became more unnatural

"Who are you?", Saying this, Samira made their supposed dad turn around and what they saw was even more terrifying than their worst nightmares.

It was a complete copy of their dad but IT HAD NO PUPILS !!!

They all screamed in terror. The figure moved closer to them. They all backed up a couple of steps. The figure said, "You can't run away form me!"

"Who are you?"

"DEATH!"

It was just about to attack. Seeing this, they all ran backwards, trying to escape from what so ever that thing was. They all ran and ran. Then, when their legs were paining so bad that they couldn't afford to run anymore, and when their hearts were beating so fast that their heartbeat sounded like the sound of an enormous drum, they stopped to look backwards, hoping the figure must have stopped chasing them.

Bob said,"Hey, it's gone"

"Ya" agreed the sisters together

"I won't be able to escape that face ever in my life!" Bob sounded terrifyed

Then, a voice came from behind them,"NONE OF YOU EVER CAN!"
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers, it's DrishKing008. Sorry for a late Sunday update, I mean it's 11 pm. But I wanted to tell you that updates will slow down from now as my exams are near and there are three tests daily. Which is just a nightmare!

Anyways, as I promised, the story is now becoming horror. And it will be the same, atleast I will try, I think?

Keep showing your wonderful support for me. Vote, Comment and Share as usual. Also follow me if you want to tell me something or ask me something regarding the story. You are most welcomed!

Thanks For Reading!!!