A warm welcome

"How stupid can you be ?!!" You yelled, the knife piercing a little deeper to your throat. Kanine realized that it was getting dangerously deep and removed it only to hold your bleeding out neck with his hand instead, pinning it back to the ground.

"Well don't worry dear it seems they don't want to kill you." William said gleefully.

But they will kill you dumbass.

"Came to give yourself in Mr. Afton?" Ash called, his hand above one of his back pockets you knew had a gun in.

"Oh no i just came to see y/n fuck you up" he smiled at you.

This man I swear to god.

You looked over at Ash and Kanine, anything that could help you guess their next move was crucial.
They were both eying William and since Kanine was holding you back that meant that Ash would be the one to attack William.

You had to get to him which meant taking care of the man pinning you down first.

Kanine was extremely fast, it was his strong point. Growing up you never thought beating him in hand to hand combat except you could, you knew you were capable of it.

His other hand was on a knife hidden from Williams view.

You knew what to do.

One swift movement from your legs and hips threw Kanine off your body and barreling into the wall behind you, you were on your feet in an instant but Kanine was too.

He searched for his knife before realizing it wasn't in his possession anymore, it was in yours and soon it would be flying towards him.

A yelp of pain came from Kanine as his hand was stuck to the wall, the knife traversing it.

Ash was on the move the second you had gotten Kanine off of you and was heading dangerously quick towards William.

You ran after him, landing a kick in his lower back and causing him to fall to the floor in a deafening thud that probably the whole restaurant heard.

"You never stop to amaze me love but it seems the wanker pinnin you down earlier hasn't understood you weren't interested in him... may I?" He proposed, a knife suddenly appearing in his hand.

Kanine had detached the knife from the wall, his hand was in a bloody state but you knew all too well that wouldn't stop him from fighting.

"No you will not be stabbing Kanine and he will not be stabbing you. Let me handle this." You said glaring at the knife still in William's hand.

Before turning around to face Kanine William rubbed a cloth against your neck, wiping the blood off of it.

"Only I can do that to you." He mumbled.

Kanine was a couple feet in front of you, his panting mixed with the expression on his face reminded you of a dog in rage, Kanine had always made you think of a literal animal, sometimes a golden retriever happy to hug the living daylights out of you, other days a Doberman which hadn't eaten in days.

The weight he put in his legs and the direction of his feet already warned you he was going to attack your left, he was easy to read when hurt.

You readied your left defense and right attack, and sure enough he jumped at you.
Except he attacked your right, throwing you off your balance and causing you to tumble to the ground.

A sharp pain in your leg meant he hadn't missed his attack and indeed, what looked like the end of a knife was poking out from your right thigh.

You didn't have the time to react that he grabbed your already messed up neck and pushed you up against a wall, breathing was going to be a problem.

"Where's... Flo..?" You managed to gasp, they weren't allowed to kill you since they risked dying themselves if that were to happen but the amount of pressure around your neck was seriously starting to worry you.

"Glad to know you still care about the ones you betrayed." Kanine hissed, "he's alive if that's what worries you." He said glaring at you with pity which would normally throw you into an indescribable rage but you felt surprisingly calm, the fact that Flo was alive and not dead for helping you almost made you accept your fate.

Then the one thing stopping you from accepting your rendez-vous with death arrived.

As your hands were losing strength, your breaths shortening and your vision blurring out, the pressure around your neck suddenly lifted and you fell, only to be caught by arms you knew all too well.

Your consciousness was slowly wearing out but you felt him take you in his arms with ease.
"I am absolutely never letting you get hurt like that again." He muttered, you felt the anger in his voice.

You could hear sirens coming in as more and more people were arriving at the scene but you couldn't figure out where William was bringing you that would be safe from the cops and other agents, since the whole building would be surrounded by now.

After sneaking around, William brought you into a room with an odd smell to it, you couldn't figure it out yet but you were sure you had been in this room before. William laid you down on top of a table as you struggled staying conscious.

"It's amazing you managed to stay awake this long darling," William murmured into your ear, "soon you're going to be able to rest quite a bit don't worry."

You didn't understand what he meant by that but quickly enough you heard him moving something heavy around and you felt him place what felt like a suit around you.

"They'll never find us this way and I'll often check to make sure your suit doesn't try springing back into place now, sleep well love." William kissed your cheek before placing the suit's head on top of yours, soon enough you fell asleep.

And then silence.