Whose arms surround you?

( this chapter will speak about sensitive subjects such as abuse and other disgusting shit. Please skip it if you are sensitive to these topics. Otherwise, please enjoy.)

God, talk about a headache.
Your head felt like it had thousands of woodpeckers residing inside of it, pecking at whatever sanity was left.

You couldn't move or open your eyes for a while, any mouvement would cause the woodpeckers to transform into gorillas, hammering your brain to bits.

After what seemed like hours, the zoo inside your mind calmed down and let you open your eyes, adjusting to the darkness around you.

The walls and lack of furniture led you to believe you were in some sort of basement. No that couldn't be it, the air was too fresh to be a basement.
Where the hell were you?

You tried moving your body but with no luck, you quickly realized your hands were both attached with rope above your head, causing your arms to hurt like crazy. You would compare the pain to snakes constantly biting you or cats ripping your skin off but that was enough with the animals.

Your legs weren't tied up which was great in case anyone tried... approaching you without your consent.

You knew how to pretty much kill anything with only the use of your legs.

You searched around the room, trying to make out anything that could help you either escape or defend yourself but there was literally nothing near you. All the objects or furniture looking things were out of reach.

What you counted as 48minutes later, a door opened at the very end of the large room, filling the room with light and blinding you for a short moment.

"Oh I'm so pleased to see you awake ! I was worried I had injected too much benzodiazepine earlier, wouldn't want you dead now would I?" David giggled, slowly approaching you.

Benzodiazepine?! Does this man not have a brain to think on his own?? God you did not need to add "risk of overdosing" to your list of why you nearly died during this mission.

"DAVID WHAT THE FUCK." You yelled, really liking the idea of gutting him right now.

"Please please don't shout, you're so much prettier to look at while calm. I don't want to force you to sleep so please love please do stop screaming." He said quietly, a crazed smile forming on his lips.

He had been watching you sleep.

"You didn't do anything.. right?" You asked, hoping he could not sense the panic in your voice.

"When you were sleeping? Oh no not at all ! I wanted to ask your permission first." He smiled, getting even nearer to you.

Just a little closer and he'd be gone in under a second. His words disgusting you more and more by the minute.

"Fuck off David don't even try touching me." You hissed, "let me of out here immediately."

A chill ran up your spine.
Another pair of eyes were present somewhere in the room.
He was here.
William.

"Well as you stated previously, if you're asleep, I can do whatever I want to you." He chuckled. "Now that I know what your thoughts are about me, guess I'll be using more drugs on you to get what I want."
He started laughing.

"I will rip your guts out and feed them to you." You growled.

"Did anyone ever tell you how attractive you became when you're aggressive? I didn't think it was possible but I want you more than I ever had.
And now you're mine.
—Forever."

He was about to have his head cracked open by your legs when he suddenly moved back, reaching for something on the table nearest to him.
You didn't have to see it to understand what it was.
He was going to drug you again.