big surprise

« EXCUSE ME? » you blurted out.

"Oh come on don't act so surprised there is CLEARY something going on between you two, not only do you two look close but i can't ignore the fact that you're the only one William looks like he actually cares about." She said, glancing at you wanting answers.

You didn't like William. Not in a romantic way or any other way. He was your boss and that's weird.

You're mine love.
Nope. Get out of my head right now.

"Soooo?" She insisted, really wanting that answer.

"What?" You asked back, "if you think I have any feelings towards William you are completely and utterly wrong." You answered. You didn't know if you were telling her that or yourself.

She sighed before replying,
"I've got to admit I was rooting for David and you to go out together" she giggled.

Oof.
Sooo, did she not know about the whole stalker thing? David was a nice guy and you didn't even guess that he was maybe a little obsessed over you but still... Probably best not to talk about it though.

You both approached the pizzeria and shortly entered. There were still as many kids running around, geez they were annoying. You could understand the murderer for not liking kids but you had to admit murdering them might be pulling the leg a little.

You entered and didn't even have to look to feel a pair of eyes staring at you, watching your every move. You ignored the feeling and continued with Ruby up to the counter.

"What do you plan on doing this week and weekend?" Ruby asked before grabbing a soda and offering you one.

"Finally relax a little." You answered as you slid into one of the counter's seats which was not covered in pizza or other junk.

Ruby laughed before starting to speak up again,
"Well what about—"
You recognized the smug smile she had on her face and quickly cut her off.
"Oooh yeah and I have my aunt over damn I forgot about that geez."

Ruby looked displeased as you smiled innocently back at her.
"Sorry to have cut you off there, what were you about to say?"

"never mind." She mumbled as she swirled in her seat, sipping loudly on her soda.

You were pleased that you managed to escape whatever she was going to invite you to, another party? No thanks.

You finished your drink and checked the time.
Perfect, you still had 5 minutes before heading back to work with the tea drinker.

You waved goodbye to Ruby before heading back down the west hall to the safe room.
You didn't know what you were going to be doing there but you were happy since you would get to work on animatronics,
-and with William.
Not that that mattered.
God dammit.

You arrived in front of the door and took a breath before entering.

You had to seriously stop what was going on between William and yourself. You had already established before that he was dangerous, he knew how to control you and knew already way too much about you, you had to stop, Now.
William wasn't here but you knew that already. Looks like he was too occupied staring at you earlier and forgot about working.

"Pfff talk about being late." You complained out loud.

A sudden chill along your spine warned you that he was here, you turned around and sure enough, there was the tall tea drinker, guess you summoned him.

"You shouldn't speak of people behind their back, it's really disrespectful you know?" He grinned.

You ignored his comment, "what are we doing today Afton."

He noticed your tone and normally, what a sane person would do is stop and be serious like go to work or do something.
William was anything except sane.

"Afton? Ouch, and I thought we were close." He snickered.

"We are co-workers nothing more mr. Afton." You said in a low voice, "now can we go to wo—"

Your face hurt as William gripped it with force, forcing you to look up at him hurting your neck as well.

"Call me Afton one last time, I dare you." He growled, that same look in his eyes you couldn't understand.

"Let go of me. Afton." You growled back.

His lips formed an smirk that looked absolutely terrifying, even for you. He started chuckling.

"I can see the fear in your eyes darling... don't try me." He whispered, still grasping your face with his hand.

"Fuck off." You said, yanking his hand away from your face and moving back from him.

William looked down at his hand for an instance as if surprised, only to slowly close the door behind him while looking back up at you.

Click.

He locked the door.
HE LOCKED THE FUCKING DOOR.

You knew you had to react quickly, this man was unpredictable.

You remembered nearly all the objects present in the room, only 4 could be used as a weapon. The nearest one being a screwdriver to your right on a table about a few feet away from you.

William was too quick.

You yelled in pain as he towered over you, pushing you hard against a shelf.
He was smirking.

You kicked him hard in the knee, getting a yell out of him too before rushing out of his grasp.

"Careful now William don't make too much sound, you wouldn't want to get the other's attention here now would you?" You said, getting closer and closer to the table with the screwdriver.

William turned around and leaned on the shelf you had previously been up against,
"Love... do you not realize what room we are in currently?" He chuckled.

You stopped in your tracks.

He nodded slowly,
"That's right, the only room without any security cameras or any way for anyone to hear what's happening inside." He said while moving towards you.

"Nobody will hear anything." He said.

"Not even this?" You asked as you grabbed the screwdriver behind you and tried going for his stomach, but a quick mouvement from William made you stab his upper leg instead. He yelped but didn't let you get a second chance.

In an second you were on the table, one of his hands around your neck, the other holding a—
A knife.
He was holding a knife a couple inches away from your stomach.

"Now tell me darling." He purred. "How long have you been aware?"

"Wh-what?" You tried asking innocently.

"Don't fuck with me y/n." He snarled.

"How long have you known that I was the murderer?"