Yan!Swan x Soulmate! Reader

AGAIN I SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR THE LATENESS!!!

3rd Person's POV

A cold windy breeze filled the atmosphere as wolves howl from a nearby forest. The dim moonlight illuminates a beautiful field of flowers.

A (Y/G) human stands in the middle of the field, enjoying the quiet and calming night. Oh what a lovely night it is. They couldn't help but hum a sweet melody. The human admires the beauty of nature, the presence of other humans was nice too, but it was also exhausting.

A small butterfly came up to them, they looked at it, puzzled. 'Butterflies aren't nocturnal creatures? Is it a moth?' They weren't sure but what they were sure of is that the butterfly is absolutely beautiful.

2nd Person's PoV

It had stunning lavender wings, fluttering oh so gently around you. You admired the delicate insect, such a rare color to find it in too!
You then noticed a sweet, soft scent had filled your senses. It was oddly comforting despite it being so out of place. The smell reminded you of sweet freshly baked buns, you were intrigued to find out the source of it. You turned, left, right, you didn't see anything, or well, anyone for that matter. That is, until you noticed in the corner of your eye two pair of lilac purple eyelights from the forest behind you.

The eyelights felt piercing, almost like a swift yet dull knife stabbing your soul, the feeling of warmth is now long gone, replaced with a cold, dreadful atmosphere. You felt the need to run, sprint. Get as far away as possible from the piercing gaze. 

You hurriedly took your belongings and ran faster than you've ever ran. You then stopped, coming to a realization... what even are you running from? For all you know it could've been your mind playing tricks!

 You sighed, walking with a normal pace, your (coat, jacket, bag etc,) hanging on your elbow, old streetlights dimly lighting up (the city/ your neighborhood) as your shoes tapped on the hard sidewalk you heard another pair of footsteps, though it was so inaudible you swear it's your mind playing tricks on you. 

you paced faster, just incase it wasn't your mi--

And it's too late. Whoever it is had their hands wrapped around you and put a cloth on your face, covering a majority of your features. Then everything went black.

---

Your eyes slowly open, though it was still pitch black, were you still passed out? no, no, you were in a dark cell, you got up, tryin to find a way out, then you noticed you're chained to the wall, the chain was barely long enough to let you walk a single step. 

"Ah... you're awake, finally." 

a familiar yet not so familiar voice peaked to see you, the same lilac purple eyelights looked at you, though, now in a more soft and loving gaze. Judging from the voice, they sounded like a male... but you weren't completely sure.

the mysterious person held a bygone lantern, now you can see their features. 

They seem to be a skeleton monster, they wore a black shirt, purple jacket, cyan on the inside with a bright gold brim, an old chipped golden crown with a crescent carved into it. 

You shrunk into the corner, fear running down your spine "W-who are you?!" You asked, your body shaking with no control. The skeleton placed their hand on your cheek, "Don't be scared love, No one will ever hurt you. Not when I'm with you." The comforted,  their voice sounding a possessive 

"Y/n... Be a dear and be with me forever then we'll have no problem."