Overprotective! CrossFell x Innocent! reader

Y/n: I'M GONNA USE MY SCARY DOG PRIVILEGES TO WALK INTO A DARK ALLEY WAY EVERY NIGHT :D

Literally every bad hooman: FUCK YOU

Y/n:....what's fuck?

CrossFell to the bad hoomans: I'm gonna slit your throat and the cut your limbs off one by one slowly and break your neck then if you're somehow still alive I'll feed you to Horror.

.

.

jk.

Y/n's POV

I was walking home from the grocery store, as I was walking I noticed the road I always cross is under construction. I sighed 'Guess I'll use the other route' I walked to the sketchy and scary, just stepping one foot into that alleyway already scared me. I hesitated and decided to just go and walk into the alleyway.

'This alleyway is so long' I thought to myself, I've been walking for several minutes now when suddenly I heard a groaning sound just behind me "Is someone there?" I asked trying to be brave, as I turned my head I saw a skeleton. "O-oh my, What is a fragile monster doing here?!" I looked in horror seeing how the skeleton was beaten up, 'even though I can quite see how hurt he is due to his clothing he seems quite injured...' I thought to myself, as I looked around to see if I could call anyone for help... but no one was there. I looked at the skeleton 'Skeletons are just bones right..? My apartment isn't too far too! I should probably help them' I thought as I carried them to my apartment. Thankfully, most of the people who lived in the apartment are collage students who were all still in collage.

I walked into the living room and put the skeleton on the couch, I sighed "I should put the groceries on the table for now" I said putting my bags on the kitchen counter. I went to get my first aid kit, I went to see the skeleton's injuries "Oh thank asgore the injuries aren't that serious" I calmly told myself while bandaging their wrists(?) and collarbone.

A while after I bandaged the skeleton, I went to change my clothing, "I wonder when the skeleton would wake up" I said to myself while brewing some tea. Not too long after the tea was done, I heard painful groans coming from the couch "Ah! You're awake!" I went over to the couch.

CrossFell's POV

Ugh... I woke up in a living room of some sort. I groaned in pain 'Those stupid scars are still not healed yet...' I heard small foot steps coming closer 'Shit there's someone here.' I thought, summoning my sword and I got up "WHO'S THERE?!" I shouted which probably wasn't necessary but whatever. "A-ah!Uhm. Hello there sir or miss...?" A weak human, Tsk. "Sir. I'm a male." I said putting my sword away "Oh alright!" They perked up and smiled "May I know why I am here?" I asked "You're in my home!I found you in an alleyway, you were hurt so  I brought you in and bandaged you a bit" They said with a proud smile 'How cute.' I thought feeling a slight blush grow on my face

---

"So, What is your name human?"

"I'm L/n Y/n! You can just call me N/n! How about you?"

"I'm CrossFell... You may call me Cross for the time being. Thank you for saving Y/n.."

---

Ooh I wonder what would happen next~ Only if part 2 is requested!by some peeps I might just make it ;)