DreamSwap Dream x Thief!Reader

So For all of yours information, I already male the Reader Non-binary, so there's no need to specify if you want them to be non-binary/ no gender, just tell me if you want to make them a girl or a boy))

3rd Person's POV

Y/n was a well known thief in several Kingdoms, most of those who are in the higher ranks though, do not care for Y/n only steals from the poor... except Lord Dream. He despises Y/n, he absolutely HATES Y/n, but, he doesn't know who Y/n is. He isn't aware of whom is behind the hood and mask.

Y/n's POV

I walked passed a small shop, it looked like they had a pretty good amount of food, heh. 'Perfect.' I quickly looked around the shop and slowly stole some food and walked away 'another success!~' I smiled as I walked towards my small hut. I set up a table and then sorted out the items I stole, "5 apples, a decent watermelon, 24 cherries and a small rack of meat. Hmm this is perfect!" I smiled and opened my shop.

☆ • Time skip it is now the Evening • ☆

I was talking to my last customer,  he was an old man. One of my regulars actually. "Can I have 2 apples and that rack of meat?" He asked with a small smile, I nodded and told him the price. He then gave me a small piece of gold I was quite shocked "Mister—" I was about to say but he cut me off "Please keep the change dear... it's all for your hard work" He smiled and walked away with his stuff. I glanced at the gold and back the old man '
...do I keep it...?' I tensed up.

Later I decided to just keep it. I then closed my hut and slept on my small bed.

♡▪︎in the morning ▪︎♡
[4:30 am]

Dream's PoV

I woke up to the sound of glass shattering "I swear to mother if it's Nightmare again..." I stood up and walked towards where the sound was coming from, the kitchen. I saw Ink, "Ink... what was all that noise?" I asked him, he was staring on the floor. I came closer to him and there's a broken glass on the floor "Why are you just staring at it—" I asked, he looked at me, dead in the eyesockets "Because I don't know how to clean up glass." He said, I sighed "I'll clean it up" I took a broom and sweeped all the glass shards in and threw them away "Could you make me coffee Ink?" I asked, as he nodded, I went back to my room and went in the bathroom and changed my clothing

§《 In the afternoon 》§

I was just doing some paperwork when someone started knocking on my door "Come in." I ordered and one of the guards walked in "Hm? Why aren't you at your post?" I asked "My apologies my lord. I came to report that Sir Ink is currently battling the thief that  you have wanted to catch, they are at XXXXX" He said, I perked up "Is that so?." I asked, he nodded "Please set up a cell for the prisoner." I ordered, he bowed and walked towards the cells.

《▪︎Meanwhile with Ink and Y/n▪︎》

Ink's PoV

"Oi just give it up asshole, if you do I'll let ya off with a warning ya lil' shit" I yelled at the cloaked human "As if I believe you!" They yelled back I threw my blade at them, unfortunately, they took out their dagger and dodged my attack. "Too slow fucker, where'd ya learn to use the blade? A kindergarten? Ha. Give me a break asshole." They insulted, I held up my other blade on my other hand "you two stop this instant." A familiar voice said I looked to the side, it's Lord Dream 'shit... am I in trouble?' I thought to myself.