Professor! Epic x Scientist Reader

Please note that I don't know much about EpicTale, I never read the Wiki Page of EpicTale. I apologize for any misunderstandings.

---

3rd Person's PoV

A human walked through the snowy mountain floor, whimpering and sobbing in the cold alone. "S-someone h-help..-" they said then falling onto the cold ground, passing out due to the low temperature. Fortunately for the child, a skeleton was walking around and had heard their cries, "🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎✍︎ ✌︎ ☟︎🕆︎💣︎✌︎☠︎✍︎ 🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✋︎💧︎ ✋︎❄︎ 👎︎⚐︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎ ✋︎☠︎ 💧︎☠︎⚐︎🕈︎👎︎✋︎☠︎✍︎ 🏱︎⚐︎⚐︎☼︎ 👍︎☟︎✋︎☹︎👎︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ (What? A human? what is it doing here in Snowdin? Poor child...)" the skeleton brought the human to his home, gave them a blanket and made a warm meal.

Hours pass and the human still hasn't woken up, the skeleton began to worry, he called Her Majesty, she came almost immediately "Don't worry Gaster, her body is still warm, she's still alive. Just wait a few more hours" The queen said, as Gaster sighed in relief. "✌︎☹︎☼︎✋︎☝︎☟︎❄︎📬︎ 🕆︎☠︎👎︎☜︎☼︎💧︎❄︎⚐︎⚐︎👎︎ (Alright. Understood)" they then bid their goodbyes.

Another skeleton came in through the door, they had a name tag that said 'Sans WD. Gaster'
. Sans looked at the human, confused "Yo Doc, who's the human?" He asked, Gaster explained the situation to Sans. He just sighed and sat next to them and watched the television

A few more hours pass then finally the human woke up, "W-where... where am I?" They said in slight fear, "calm down bruh, doc saved ya from freezing to death" Sans said, taking a bite off a cookie. The human calmed down a bit and thanked Gaster for the hospitality, then ate the meal provided.

"So what's your name kiddo? Mine's Sans, I mostly go by Epic" Sans said, "I-.. I'm Y/n! Also, I'd prefer you stop calling me kiddo, I'm a grown adult!" Y/n puffed out in a playful and child-like manner, "Heh, right right" 

NOVA I'M SO SORRY BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER PLEASE FORGIVE ME I REALLY IDOLIZE YOU BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER :')))