SD! Noot x Understanding!Reader

No one's POV

You were walking towards the Tree of feeling, ever since the incident... you took care of the tree. You watered it and hugged it, "I miss you two so much..." you whispered to yourself and sobbed a bit.

You wiped you're tears and took out a book, you sat down under the tree to avoid the sunlight. You read the book to the tree, soon you felt someone watching you

Your POV
A

fter a while of reading the story, I decided to find out who was watching me "Is anyone here?" I yelled out, although no one answered 'of course no one would answer.. This place is abandoned after all' I sighed and walked towards the flower garden that was slightly far away from the tree.

As I was walking there, I saw a skeleton wearing dark purple hoodie I couldn't see his face since he was facing the other way, the flowers around him were completely dead. "U-uh s-sir? W-what are you doing here?" I asked, the skeleton immediately turned to me, and gave me a cold glare "I'm the who should be asking you that" He said as he summoned his weapon and pointed it at me. I was also about to take out my knife but... I lost it "shit.." I whispered to myself "Answer me human." He repeated. I realised his voice kind of sound familiar...

"Nightmare..?" I asked with a slight nervousness in my tone, he perked up a bit "How do you know my name?" He asked as he lowered his weapon. "I-it's me Y/n" I replied "I-I was one of the villagers" I continued "Alright but thar doesn't answer my question" He said, I explained to him that I was taking care of the tree since no one was in this AU anymore.

He started... sobbing?!

"E-eh? P-prince Nightmare? are you alright?" I asked with a clearly worried tone, he wiped his tears and said "T-thank you so much for taking care of m-my mother Y/n" He suddenly gave a hug in which I hugged him back 'Mother..?' you thought to yourself, but left it be since it might be personal

~^4 years later^~

SD! Nightmare's POV

a few years had pass since me and Y/n's  first meet, I was about to visit Y/n.. but my sadistic flirty brother stopped me.

"Who are going to meet deary?~" He asked 'Oh dear asgore kill me this instant' I thought to myself, "I'm just going to meet a friend." I answered with a straight face "Oh? Can I meet this 'friend' of yours?" he asked again I shook my head 'no' then he just smirked "What? afraid I'll steal their heart?~"he said seductively (is that the right word? i don't know-)"Pfft- like hell they would fall in love with a sadistic bird" I joked off "Aww~ are you hiding your feelings towards them? I feel lots of positivity raiding off you lately~" he said all while smirking, I felt my skull heat up, "O-of course I'm n-not in love with them!" I accidentally strutted out "Mhm yeah right~ Don't forget to invite me to you're wedding brother~" he winked at me as a dark shade of purple covered my face.

Y/n's POV

I was just sitting under the tree, waiting for Nightmare, I held the chocolates and flowers tightly. 'I hope he doesn't rejects me..' I sighed and finally saw Nightmare, he ran towards me and immediately hugged me. "You seem cheerful today Nighty" I said as I smiled at him, he giggled a bit 'Oh gosh he's so cute!' I told myself.

He looked behind me and I assumed he saw the items, "Hey N/n, what's that?" He asked in full curiosity "It's a gift" I answered "Oh okay" He sat down to let me get up, in which I did "So... who is it for?" I smiled and said "It's for you of course!" He looked at me with purple hue around his face which I assumed was blush "T-thanks, uhm.. but why me?" He asked "Well because I like you! a-and so t-this is my way of asking if you'd like to be my b-boyfriend" I answered as I kept a calm face all while thinking: 'shit shit shit- did I actually say that?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' I looked down, getting ready for him to reject me..

I felt him raise my face and he suddenly gave me a small kiss "I'd love to be you're boyfriend Y/n" he said, I blushed and hid my face in his ribcage

"aww, someone's embarrassed~"

---🪐---

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm sorry for the long wait- I had so much work to do- I hope you enjoyed it- :)

808 words