SwapDream! Dream × Meme-ful! Reader

(Yes the image above is drawn by me, may you use it? Only with permission)

---

2nd Person's PoV

You walk around the city looking through your phone, watching random things that were on your recommendation. You felt water tap onto your head, it was suddenly raining, you sighed "seriously now?" You asked yourself and run to a nearby alleyway to cover from the downpour.

A couple of hours went by, yet the rain still hasn't stopped, you thought of running through the rain but... you didn't want your 5000 dollar laptop to be damaged. So you just stayed there.
After a while, you noticed an injured bird you walked to the box and patted the bird.
"Awhhhh I wanna squish your adorable faceee" you squirmed, gently holding the injured bird up to your face. The bird chirped and bim bam boom he turns into a skeleton.
You backed away a little bit from suprise, and looked up to see a tall, bird-skeleton who wore mostly golden-yellow clothing. The skeleton seemed to be severely injured. "A... are you okay?" You asked "Do I look okay?" He asked back with an unhappy and pained expression "Sheesh sorry bird man I just asked a question" you said, getting up and lightly dusting your clothes "Excuse you Human but I have a name." The bird growled

"Right~ care to tell me what it is?"

"Exactly why should I?"

"I'll call you uncooked turkey if you don't~" You grinned as he sighed "Fine. I'm Dream, Dream SongA. You may call me Swad." He said
"and what is yours human?"

"Well what's in it for me?"

He looked at you, groaning "I perhaps won't kill you." He said or- threatened really-
"Hmmm nah" He grunted, getting more irritated. "Then, what do you wish human?" He asked, clearly holding back his urge to murder you "Hmmmm- ____!"

"I beg your pardon?" He looked at you, confused. "You heard me! Be my personal servant! Mwehehe!" You giggled evily, "is... isn't that sort of... kinky?" He asked hesitantly "i- ew no I didn't mean that way! I meant you follow me around and help me around" You said.

He put some thought to it for a moment, "Eh. I guess that's fine. Now what's your name" He said, you hummed a bit "It's Y/n! Y/n L/n, the great lord of memes" you said jokingly. "Pfft, Greetings my lord" He said, both of you snickering at the silly act.

(~030)~ Time skip ☆° • ▪︎♥︎. •

"Y/n~ I'm boreddd~" Swad whined, you leaned back on your chair "I know- Just a bit more and I'll be  done with this stupid essay" You said, groaning as you continue to type.You hear the door click, Swad left the room.

After a while, you almost finished your work, you smelled something cooking. You walk out of your room and noticed Swad cooking something, you wall up to him and hugged him from behind "What chu' cooking?" You asked "Food." He replied "Well it smells great!" You complimented, and smiled happily at him. His face seemingly turned a light shade of golden yellow. "Thank you... say, would you like a taste Y/n?" He asked, stars appeared "Can I?" You asked excitingly, "Yes Y/n, I am your servant after all, who do you think I made this for?" He said, you giggled a bit.
"Now gimmieee" "Yes yes, hold on" He stirred the pot and took out a spoonful of the curry then sipped all of it up "Heyy— mph—" You were about to complain then he god fuckin kissed you. Letting the curry enter your mouth and his tongue explored you dominantly.
You pulled away and panted for air, he chuckled, smirking seductively "Wanna go further darling?~" He asked, you blushed then pushing his face away "N-not now" You said, looking away. "Hehe~ such a botto—" "SHUT—"

---
:))))

Edit: some of y'all said y'all couldn't see the image- so I fixed it-