SD! Nightmare x Soulmate! Reader

Merry early Christmas my beloved readers! I hope you all are not as stressed as I am :)

---

2nd Person's PoV

You stroll around the forest, humming a slight melody as you enjoyed the scenery of birds chirping and flowers blooming. You absolutely loved spring it was one of the best seasons in your opinion. The cold breezy wind hit your coat and the sunlight falls onto you, you smile. The overwhelming feeling of working and getting homework done is never gonna haunt you at these times, you felt a something light fall onto your nose.
You opened your eyes and looked to see a bird-skeleton hybrid creature. The creature had bright golden wings and a long fluffy orange-gold coat.

The creature seemed to have noticed you and seemed curious of you? You weren't sure but all you knew that they were flying down to you, and was suddenly right next to you. "Ooo~ my, oh my, what's a pretty human doing out here walking alone in the woods?" They flirted, you assume they were a male you feel your face heat up in embarrassment "U-uhm, I'm just s-strolling by- yknoww" you stuttered out and did some finger guns.

God you wanted to slap yourself so badly at that moment "Brother who is the human?" Another, slightly raspier voice said, you turned to see a skeleton wearing mostly purple and cyan, a yellow crown with a crescent carved into it. Something in your soul fluttered and your face felt warm at the sight of him.

"Oh nothing~ just talking to this beautiful human here" The bird-skeleton creature said, giggling, slightly in a sadistic tone and pulling you closer to him. You felt the two exchange death glares, and you couldn't really stop them since you are pretty vulnera- "Let go of them. They're not your toy brother." The purple one said with a stern and unhappy voice "awe~ but they aren't yours either dear brother!~ I've claimed them first~" 

wait wait wait-

CLAIMED YOU??? WHAT-

You pushed the bird away- "U-uhm, s-sorry but I'm really not interested in how this is going" You said backing away from the bird and closer to the skeleton. The bird just giggled sadistically, "As if you had a choice!" They (Yk what I'm gonna use he instead) He said, his face close to yours. The skeleton pushed him away and summoned a bright cyan chain "Stay. Away. From. The Human. Brother." He threatened and pushing you aside. You watch as they argued, soon they ended their argument and the bird flew away cursing under his breath. 

"Are you alright human? I didn't push you too hard did I?" He asked you, you assured him that you were okay, he sighed in relief "Thank stars," He said, about to leave but then "H-hey uh- do you have time for some coffee?" You asked awkwardly

A silent moment filled between the two of you until he replied with; "Yeah sure, I got nothing better to do anyway" He said, you feel this odd joy feeling in your soul? 'Why am I feeling this way???? I just met them!'

The two of you sat in a nearby Café, "Oh right, did I ever introduce myself?" The skeleton asked, you shook your head no, "Oh, well I'm Nightmare, though I mostly go by Swan" He said, giving you a close eyed smile. 'Oh god he's adorable—' you blush lightly, feeling a bit light headed
"Hey, human, are you okay? You're not sick are you?" He asked worriedly, you snap out of your thoughts "Ah- no no, I'm fine, oh and, I'm Y/n! You can just call me N/n! Also Swan is really cute Nickname if I do say so myself" you said, giggling a bit. You noticed a purple tint grow on his cheek bones as the server comes up to the both of you and hands the both of you your drinks.

You sipped your drink quietly then Swan asked you something "Hey.. uh, Y/n right?" You perked up and nodded, "Uhm, I know it sounds sudden and all but.. uhm— y'know what n-never mind—" He said, murmuring silently to himself, now you're curious "Heyyy come on! Don't just leave me hanging like that! Tell meeeee" you whined, giving pleading eyes to him, he sighed "welp guess it can't hurt to tell you this... uhm, I- Uh—" He paused for a moment, taking a few moments to breath [somehow]

"I... like you... not in a friend to friend way, in a lover way. When I first layed my eyelights at you I just couldn't help but feel so flustered and protective. I wasn't sure at first but..."

You giggled at his flustered self, "mmhnmm~ I love you too Swan!" You say and without even letting him let out a single word you kissed him. Right. In. The. Lips(mouth? Teeth? Yk what- go with whatever you're comfortable with).

You feel both your faces heating up. You then finally let go of him, smirking as he pulled up his hood and shyly looked away, probably slowly dying from being so flustered.

"Oh my stars I can't believe that just happened aaaaaaaaaaa" He said to himself. "Awe come on Swan, that was just a kiss~ imagine how much more we can do with each other!~" You can see his face heat up even more from your flirtatious remarks.

---

wowie finally a fluff <3

917 words