Knight! EmpireVerse! Cross x Sensitive! Princess Reader

I apologise for the inconvenience that happened sjsjsjsjjsjj we ignore what happened. Understood? Good.

Also you're siblings with Dream and Nightmare, you are the Guardian of Neutrality.
---

3rd Person's PoV

A graceful lady danced alone in a dim ball room, as a thin ray of sun shone through the curtains. Beautiful piano music was being played with a quiet music box, the princess continued to dance gracefully until a knock interrupted the princess' solo dance "M'lady, it is getting late, you should head to bed." a male dressed as a butler said as the other sighed, and walked to her room. 

The bell chimes loudly, it's midnight, all humans and monsters are in deep slumber. The princess had woken up 'It's already midnight..? ughh.. I'm so tired..- but tonight is a full moon--' she thought to herself as she had gotten up and washed her face, she sighed. 

She walked down the stairs, making as little sound as possible, and ran outside through the woods, a small patch of various flowers sit under the moonlight, the princess gazed at the beautiful sight, walking towards it. She sung quietly, fireflies surrounding her. The princess smiled, "such beautiful creatures" she said.

Suddenly the sound of leaves rustling could be heard, the princess felt fear all over her body, "w-who's t-there-..?" she stuttered out, fear filled the air around her as the forest fell silent.  .  . 

A deer stared at the princess, walking towards her and nudged her a bit, the princess felt relieved and pat the deer, smiling and giggling a bit. "What an elegant creature you are" she said.

Suddenly a bow shot through the princess' hand, blood came pouring down the flowers as the deer immediately run away. The princess looked at the bloody hand in horror. "W-what—" tears formed in her eyes, as pain slowly worsen "It hurts! It hurts!" She yelled over and over again. After a while of yelling her body felt tired and passed out.

Y/n's PoV

I woke up in a cell, I got confused, "w..what...? I thought I was-..." I looked my hand, it was bandaged up 'That's... odd.' I thought to myself "Aww I didn't know the princess was such an adorable human!" A deep and scary voice said, I immediately backed away and looked up to see a skeleton with a broken skull. "T-..that s..symbol..— no, no no no, this is a dream! Wake up wake up Wake up!!" I shaked in fear 'why now?! What does the Moon Empire want from me?! W..what did I do..' Fear filled the whole room. Tapping could be heard coming closer to me, "My, oh my, I didn't expect the Sun Empire to have such a Negative Princess~" Nightmare said "WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU NEGATIVE PIECE OF OCTOPUS?!" I cried out, tears streamed down my cheeks "Tsk. Go to bed princess." He said as I got tired and passed out yet again.

「A few years later because A/n is getting lazy :P 」

I sighed as I looked at my scars 'I fuckin' hate this stupid Palace. Why hasn't Dream saved me yet... welp, at least Cross is nice to me' I stared at the roof of my cell. Everything went silent, the only thing that I could hear was the water dripping.

Cross' PoV

"Sir please!" I begged, "I am not letting you marry my sister Cross!" Nightmare yelled "Please, I beg you Sir, I'd do anything!" I said, Nightmare thought about it for a second and sighed. "Fine. But, if lay a finger on her at the wrong spot you're D E A D." He said giving me a death glare, I hesitantly nodded "Good."

I walked down to the Cells, and met with Y/n looking at the ceiling, "Y/n, boss wants to see you" I said as she groaned "ughhh.. alright" she stood up as I opened the cell doors and brought her to Nightmare's office

"Y/n." Nightmare said "Nightmare." Y/n said, they both look at each other dead in the eyes, "Cross leave. I need to have a private talk with my sister." Nightmare ordered as I just nodded and left

Nightmare's PoV

"What do you want brother." Y/n growled at me. "Don't try to act tough you idiot, it doesn't scare me." I said rolling my eyelights, "Whatever. What do you want?" "I just have a question, what's your opinion on Cross?" I asked, she kept quite for a bit, 'ewww- I feel positivity—' I thought as I felt shivers crawl down my spine "W-well— I like him that's for sure..-" She said looking away in embarrassment, I sighed "You really have horrible taste in men.

Yeah you. Human, look at you, simping for a fictional skeleton who doesn't even know your existence, what a pathetic waste of positive feelings.

(Nightmare back to the script *bonk*)

"Shut up Nightmare!" Y/n yelled at me "Oh whatever I'm doing you a favor, so how'd you feel of I said you could marry... Cross..." Y/n started to have stars in her eyes and... oh stars I know that face "Y/N NO—" I yelled as I got tackle hugged by Y/n "LET ME GO— I HATE THIS I HATE THIS AAAAAA HISSSSSSSSSS" I screamed "Oh come one Mareee! We used to do this all the time as children!" She said with her happy ass giggle "JUST LET ME GO!" I hissed

---
:D

Woah this was almost 1000 words.