Reaper x Y/n

!! THE PROMPT WAS NOT MADE BY ME !!

prompt made by : writing-prompt-s on Tumblr

---
P R O M P T :
You’re the kindly old necromancer of the village. Everybody loves you for how you help out with your magic—reanimating people’s pets, partially animating the bones of the disabled so they may walk, and assisting people with their day-to-day tasks using your skeletons.

my part :

The gods of course, did not enjoy this. You made their jobs harder and more complex, yet despite that, Reaper, God of Death himself, doesn't seem to mind it. You and him even became close friends, even though you go against his power.

One, quite horrible day, if you do say so yourself, Reaper invited you to have some coffee at a new cafe nearby. You, of course, accepted.
The cafe had a wondrous but mysterious feeling and vibe to it, comforting yet eerie, like being told a story by a stranger at a cemetery.

"So... Y/n.. there's something I've been having to have to tell you for a while now..." Reaper said, with an unhappy and serious tone, you were quite surprised, he wasn't always like this, he's quite laid back and flirtatious.
"It's... it's okay you can tell me Reaps" you attempted to comfort, he sighed, looking at you straight in the eyes

"Your... your time here has ended... I'm sorry"

You sighed, "Stars, don't worry me like that, I thought it'd be more serious" you said, he looked at you with more gloom and shock "b-but then- that means- w-we can't se each other anymore!" His eyesockets tearing up, "and that's okay, I'm a mortal after all. A God and a mortal cannot fall in love, it's forbidden." You replied, "But, since my time has come, why not I just..." You walked towards him, he looked at you with a confused teary face.

You place your lips on his cheekbone, "I love you Reaper." You say, your soul slowly leaving your body...

"I - I love you too dear..."

AU Sans' x Reader/OC  Oneshots [ON A HAITUS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara