EmpireVerse Ink x Reader x EmpireVerse Nightmare

TW: This chapter contains slight gore and mentions of death

if you do not enjoy those topics please leave.

3rd Person's PoV

Y/n is a new member of the Eclipse Empire [I hope you don't mind me using my OC's empire], They're still a minor but is turning 18 soon, now, onto the story. 

Y/n stretched their hands up "Ughh~ When can I fight for this Empireeee c'mon Eclie~ I wanna be a knight!!" They groaned as Eclipse just sipped a bit of tea "Patience dear, patience. You're turning 18 next week, then you'll be able to train with Abyss" She said, patting Y/n's head. Y/n blushed out of embarrassment "Eclipse I'm not 9 anymore you don't need to pat me--" they said putting Eclipse' hand away "You're still one to me Y/n" Eclipse pouted out. 

- A few hours later - 

"Eclipseeeeee can I go out on a walk? By myself?" Y/n asked with pleading eyes, she just sighed and said; "Fine, just come back soon." Y/n smiled "Yay! Thanks Mo- I mean Eclipse!" "Pfft- did you just call me-" Eclipse was about to ask but got cut off by Y/n ✨Angy Noises✨ "S-shut!" Y/n shouted then stormed off.

"Ughhh I shouldn't have stormed off like that" Y/n groaned, walking around a forest that connects the Moon Empire to the Sun Empire. Y/n sighed "I should apologize later..." they said. Then suddenly the forest fell silent, Y/n immediately knew something was up and got their guard up for any sneak attacks. "Vigilant as always. It's a shame you didn't join the Moon Empire Y/n. you're turning 18 next week correct?" Nightmare asked walking towards Y/n "Tsk. Like hell I would join your Empire Nightmare" Y/n scoffed Nightmare just laughed "My, oh my, You know~ You should start to show more respect towards me Y/n~ I am an Emperor afterall" He said raising Y/n's chin using one of his tentacle "Fuck off octopus!" Y/n hissed "Don't call me such silly names deary, you know you love me!~" Nightmare said with a smile plastered on his skull. they both suddenly went silent, Y/n blushing and flustered while Nightmare is enjoying Y/n's denial for his love. Then Nightmare got kicked in the skull by none other than Ink "Hey Y/n! was the octopus making you uncomfortable?" Ink asked Y/n just slightly nodded "Screw off you little shit, they're mine." Nightmare growled "Tsk. As if!" Ink said "I don't belong to any of you idiots!" Y/n shouted and lightly bonked them "Now please let me walk alone." Y/n sighed and walked away while Ink and Nightmare tailed Y/n while eyeing each other. 

"Hey Y/n where are we even going?" Ink asked "So you guys are admitting to following me?" Y/n asked crossing their arms. Both Ink and Nightmare stayed silent. . . "Anyways back to walking..—" Ink said trying to distract Y/n while Nightmare just watches him suffer. 

- ~ < The Week Later >~ - 

Nightmare's PoV

a week had passed since I last saw Y/n, "Hey Boss isn't it your girlfriend's birthday today?" Killer asked I punched him with my tentacle almost immediately "Don't be stupid Killer. You're already an idiot. I don't have a girlfriend" I said, giving him a slight glare "Yeah yeah so does that mean I can take Y/n for mysel--"

 "ABSOLUTELY NO." I shouted "Geez~ calm down boss I was just joking" I just sighed and walked to Y/n's favorite place to walk. I accidentally walked to a small forest clearance and Y/n at the middle of it just lying on it "Y/n..?" I asked but they didn't answer 'That's weird... Y/n usually has their guard up and wouldn't sleep at such a place alone' I thought to myself and got a bit worried and rushed over...

I saw a pool of blood... and a knife on their chest... 

"Who... who the hell--" 

"Heh. I did you stupid octopus!~" Ink smiled sadistically taking the knife off of Y/n's body "W..why... I thought you loved them too!" Nightmare shouted tears forming in his eyesocket as his goop started to uhh melt, showing his passive form. "I did love them~ but they loved YOU more soo~ if I can't have her then no one can! Don't be such a crybaby Nighty! You're the king of the Moon Empire afterall." Ink said while Nightmare was crying next to Y/n's lifeless body. Ink just put his knife away and wore a fake happy smile and walked away 

---

Why did I make the plot twist? Because I can