Yandere!SwapDream! Dream x Male! Thief! Reade

EheheheE

Thank you for requesting a yandere x Reader I love writing about Yanderes <3
---

2nd Person's PoV

You wander around the kingdom village, trying to find a stall that would catch your eye. A few hours passed, till finally, you found a crystal stall ran by an odd cloaked monster, most likely around their early 20s or 30s. I wandered over to her little stand "Hello there" I greeted with a sweet smile, "Oh! Hello. May I help you?" They asked, you nodded and pointed to her "Are you available?" You asked, a sly smile plastered on your face, the lady seemed to be taken off guard,
They giggled "why yes I am." They replied, winking a little, "great! I'll pick your fine body up at 7" You winked as you wandered off.

You laughed to yourself, how foolish of them. You looked in your small bag, smiling at the crystals you've stolen as you quickly ran into a small alleyway.

You sat quietly, resting your body against the cold wall 'a little nap... couldn't hurt right...?' You thought to yourself, slowly falling into the world of slumber.

——————————————————––—————-—-–————

You slowly wake up, expecting to feel the cold midnight air but instead you felt a warm fireplace presence. You instantly were wide awake, looking around your surroundings but it was too dark. You attempted to get up, although you were struck by a sharp pain around your neck which made you hiss aloud.

"Ohoho~ somebody's finally awake!"

A sweet yet sinister voice chirped (haha get it? Ok I'll shut up—) you frantically looked around "Satan?" (OKAY I SWEAR I'LL STOP—)

*Ahem*

A sweet yet sinister voice chirped, "W-who's there?!" You shout, to your unfortunate, you heard nothing but your voice echoing as if you're in an empty hall.

Suddenly a cold skeletal hand placed on your cheek "You have no idea how long I've waited to be this close to you darling." The mysterious voice whispered, gently caressing your cheek which sent shivers across your spine.

You turned your head around, only to meet eyes with.. the one and only, Dream.

"W-wh— what do you want from me Dream?!" You asked, trying to appear threatening but instead appeared threatened.
"Oh, don't speak to me with that tone please~?" He lovingly asked, playing around with your body.

Now Dream was in front of you, sitting on your lap. That sadistic and sickening smile plastered on his face "You're so beautiful darling~ I'll never let you go."

———
I sincerely apologise for the short chapter I just have a lot going on right now, thank you for your patience loves!