DreamSwap Cross x Childhood Friend! Reader

3rd Person's POV

A short (deal with it. :]) cute human, their name is Y/n. They were walking in a dark part of the Waterfall, not many monsters were there due to the vibes it gave. Although Y/n doesn't mind it, they enjoy the quietness of the Waterfall.

They sighed and smiled as they took out a piece of pie "I wish Cross were still here... I miss him so much" Y/n said, quietly as tears formed as memories of their happy time fill their mind. Y/n wiped their eyes and sighed... they their pie near an echo flower and walked back to their house who wasn't too far away.

Cross's POV

I was watching some anime while Error was cooking some stuff. Suddenly I started sneezing a lot "Geez, Cross are you sick or something?" Nightmare said while looking at me with slight concern "No, I don't feel sick at the slightest" I replied as another sneeze came "Are ya' sure?" He asked again "Y'know, if you're sneezing a lot it could mean someone is thinking about you or talking about you"  Error popped into the conversation "That's just a stupid myth. And plus who could think about or talk about Cross? He's an idiot." Nightmare said "Oh shut up Night! We're all are idiots" I replied with a tint of annoyance.

"Anyways, here you go dummies, I baked some strawberry cheesecake tarts!" Error said with a proud smile "WOAHH! They look amazing Error!" Nightmare complimented as a he took a bite of one of them "THEY TASTE GREAT TOO! You're so good at cooking Error!" Nightmare continued with stars in his eyes. "C'mon Cross, try some!" Error said giving me a close eyed smile "Aight." I said as I took a bite "Mmm~ They taste great Error!" I said and ate the whole thing.

A few hours passed and I suddenly I felt like I'm forgetting someone 'Who were they again? Uh- Y... Y.. Y/n!' I immediately got up which surprised Nightmare and Error who were watching some ✨ vines✨" I'll be back! I just remembered something-!" I said as I teleported to Waterfall, I looked around and saw Monster kid, I ran towards him "*huffs* Heya kid, do you know anyone by the name Y/n?" I asked "I do! They live by the creepy part of the Waterfall!" He said looking a dark and slightly narrow path "Ah, Thanks kiddo" I said smiling and walking towards the narrow path.

I saw a small house with fairy lights around it, 'Maybe that's Y/n's place?' I thought as I walked towards it. I knocked on the wood door "Coming!" I heard a familiar voice say as the door opened "Hello! How may I- CROSS?!" Y/n said in shocked, I gasped in Happiness "Y/n! I miss you so much!" I hugged them as tears of happiness "I missed you too Crossy!" Y/n said filled with happiness

Y/n's POV

After we both had finish crying of joy, we then had a nice cup of tea together, now that I look at him... 'He's kind of hot.' I felt my face heat up a bit "Uh, Y/n... Can I ask you something?" Cross said looking at me purple tint..? covering most of his skull "Yes Crossy?" I looked back at him "So... I had a childlike-crush on you when we were kids but now I'm looking at you, I think I've fallen in love with you again" He said looking away "S-so... I hope you accept my feeli-" I immediately kissed Cross "I love you too Cross~" I said giving him a pat on the head.

---

Haha. Smol Y/n