Yandere! Toast x Male! Reader

NDwjKDMMnckjs To all my friends reading this, I apologize ;_;

No one's POV

"Dear~ Why are you running away?" a female skeleton wearing pastel clothing who was known as 'Toast' said as she chased a male  human, Y/n. He suddenly fell down while running away from Toast, "Shit shit shit" the male muttered under their breath as Toast got closer. He immediately got up and ran as fast as he could "Oh Y/n~ There's no point in running, no matter what I'll still be able to catch up to you~" Toast said with a sadistic smile plastered on her face (skull? idk-) "G-get away from me! Y-you killed my f-family!" Y/n screeched as he ran into an abandoned house, he stopped for a second to catch his breath.

Y/n peeked outside the window to see if Toast was near him "hehe~ You want to play hide and seek?~ or maybe tag? just so you know, I'll find you no matter what~" Toast said as her eyelights made contact with y/n's, Y/n immediately looked away and ran upstairs "You're in that house, huh. Better hide quickly dear~ I'll only give you three seconds~" Toast threaten, Y/n ran around the house. He found a sharp knife, "This should keep me safe from that-" he said but cute off by Toast; "One..." the front door slammed open "...Two..." She continued, Y/n immediately hid in a small bathroom near a small bedroom. "Three!~" Toast said, giggling to herself.

"You went upstairs didn't you love?~" She asked as Y/n kept quiet, Toast walked up, into a room searching everywhere "Darling... This is getting boring... Just come out and I might just not hurt you...~" Toast said in bored tone, she sighed knowing that her loved one still wouldn't come out. 

Y/n suddenly sneezed because of the dustiness of the house, it immediately got Toast's attention, "You've made such a great mistake my love~" She said walking towards the bathroom. She smiled, seeing her lover in front of her. Y/n whimpered in fear, "Don't be scared my love, I wouldn't dream of hurting you~" Toast reassured as she continue walking closer, as she arrived in front of  Y/n, she looked down at him "aww~ Don't tear up dear~ I'll keep you safe and sound~" She cooed as she bent down to hug him.

"I'll make sure no one hurts you~" 

----

fkldmufdckdks haha I have no regrets.

400 words