Chapter 14

Mikaelas pov: I got inside quietly so No one could hear me and I listened to Jack
"Dad! She told me she hated me!!!" He yelled into the phone. Crap. Now I'm gonna get in so much trouble with him...
"I told her that she tried to commit for attention!!" He yelled. He stayed quiet for another minute
"Dad. I don't know where s-" he started looking at me.
"Nevermind. She's home." He said hanging up. He walked over to me and I saw Madison standing in the door to the kitchen smirking.
"Why didn't you answer your phone.?" He asked and I backed up
"Maybe because I broke it." I said. He looked shocked.
"What?"
"After I hung up on you I smashed my phone to peices. So now I don't have a phone." I said. I walked upstairs to my room and locked it. I went to my secret place on where I keep all my money. I had about Five hundred dollars. I grabbed it all and grabbed Jack's keys and went to the T-Mobile store and bought a new Samsung Galaxy S5. I got the Same number and I did all the crap and all of a sudden my phone started to vibrate. I look down to see missed calls from Jack and texts messages from Kassie and Heather. I drove back into my neighborhood, but didn't go to my house. Instead I drove to Nash's. I parked and got out and knocked on the door. Hayes and Skylynn opened the door.
"Mikaela!!!" Skylynn yelled hugging me.
"Wait who's here?!" Nash yelled jumping towards the door. Once he got to the door he blushed and smiled.
"Awweee Nashylnn has a little cr-" Hayes started to say but Nash covered his mouth and pushed him away. I laughed and skylynn jumped. I picked her up and held her.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Well... I took Jack's car and got me a new phone." I said handing him my phone. He smiled and added his number with the Same name as before and a picture. He gave me my phone back.
"Oh. I set a new wallpaper for you to!" He said smiling. I looked and it was of him. I just laughed. Hayes came back and took my phone and added his number along with a picture. He gave my phone back and I set Skylynn down.
"Well I better get going." I said turning around.
"No!" Nash, Hayes and Skylynn yelled. I turned back around
"What?" I asked confused.
"Well your already here. Stay for a while." Nash said. I nodded and skylynn dragged me inside and sat on the couch and made me sit. She put Nash besides me and Hayes by Nash. She climbed on me having her lay down. She laid down having her head on my lap here body on Nash's lap and feet on Hayes' lap.
"Can we watch frozen?" She asked. Nash nodded and used the remote to turn it on. A while into try he movie she fell asleep. I carefully got up and I picked her up off of Nash and Hayes. It kinda hurt but she wasnt heavy at all.
"Mikaela What are you doing?" Nash asked.
"I'm bringing her up to her room." I told him.
" Are you sure? I can do it." He said. I shook my head and brought her to her room. I got her pajamas and put them on her. It tucked her in and just sat there thinking. 'She has great older brothers.' I would love to have a little sister like her. I got interrupted from my thoughts when someone came in. I looked and saw Nash.
" you Okay?" I nodded and got up. I walked over to him and shut her lights off and we went downstairs.
"I might wanna go now.. before Jack freaks out again." I told him. He nodded. I walked to the door and he followed me out to Jack's car. We stood at the car and just stared at each other.
"Mikaela. You don't deserve this." He said breaking the silence.
"What do you mean." I asked.
"This. You don't deserve to be bullied." He said. I shrugged, looking down.
"I don't know..." I said. He walked closer to me. He lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes. He brought his face closer to mine and I felt his lips connect to mine.I was taken back at first but I kissed back. We pulled back and just stared at each other.
"I'm sorry mikaela. I shouldn't have done that." He said walking away. I ran up to him and grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to me. And he wouldnt look at me.
"Nash." I said. Nothing.I grabbed his face making him look at me.
"Nash." I said. I let go and he looked at me.
"What?"
"I liked it." I said quietly and he looked at me.
"Wait What?" He asked confused.
"I said. I liked it." I looked up at him and he smiled. I smiled back. He grabbed my face again and kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We pulled away and smiled.
"I KNEW IT!!" I heard Hayes yell. We turned to see him and skylynn standing there.
"Go away." Nash yelled laughing. He turned back to me.
"I have to go Nash." I said. He nodded.
"Bye. Text me. And don't break your phone please." He said smiling.
"I'll try not to." I said getting in the car and driving home. I parked the car and went inside. Jack's on the couch with Madison.
"Where did you go?" He asked. I showed him my phone.
"I got a new one and I went to a friends house." I said. He stood up and Madison scoffed.
"Jack I wouldn't trust her. For all you know she could have stolen that phone and did drugs." Madison said. I turned to her.
"Oh really? I bought this with my own money. Leave me alone. Jack. Wanna know where I was?" I asked. He nodded.
I grabbed my phone and called Nash.
"Hey. Can you tell Jack about where I was?" I asked.
"He's wondering? And Should I tell him about our, um, kiss?" He asked
"Yes and No." I said.
"Okay. Give him your phone." He said. I handed my phone to Jack.
"Who is this?" He asked
"She was with you? Promise Dude?" He asked.
"Okay. Thanks man." He said hanging up handing me my phone.
"Why were you with Nash." He asked
''Hanging out. I was watching frozen with Skylynn. I promise. And I do not do drugs!" I said looking at Madison. I walked upstairs and got in the shower. I got out Got dressed and texted Nash.
to Babe (he put it in like that)
Heyy what's up.
From babe
Nothing. Did Jack yell at you?
To Babe
Yeah. Oh Well. I'll seen you tomorrow Okay?
From Babe
Okay. Night Babe
To Babe
Night Nashylnn
I laughed to myself as I plugged my phone in. I turned my tv on to Finding Carter. I hear my phone buzz and I looked at it
From Babe
No. Not that name Goodnight Mikaela.
To Babe
Goodnight Nash
I put my phone down and watched finding Carter until I fell asleep.

Hey. I really liked this chapter. Thanks for reading!!! ☺
I'm so close.to 6 k!!!!!