no complications

"Well then who sen-...Nevermind. How are you?" You changed the subject quickly because you didn't want to alarm her of anything.

"I'm good but is that a hickey on your neck?" She asked and pointed to your neck, you sighed and thought about how to reply.

"Yeah, I had rough sex in the back of Eren's car yesterday. Surprise! I slept with the guy who does illegal shit again...oooo," you blurted boldly and added sarcasm to see if she still had a problem with it.

"Oh...Uhm..how was it?" She hesitantly asked and took a sip of the tea she brought with her from the cafe down the street.

"Really good...so you don't have a problem with him and I? Or are you just faking?" You laugh a bit, thinking she was just messing with you and not really team you and Eren.

"I realized that as a friend, as long as he's not hurting you...I should be happy for you. And I am. Especially after all that Armin did to you," she tapped her finger on the styrofoam and smiled when she looked up from the cup to you.

"Awww!" You tossed your arms around her and hugged her.

"Just be careful, okay? If he does anything remotely similar to Armin, Sasha and I will kill him," she said just as Eren walked into the apartment panting and sweating in grey sweats and a black tank top.

"Kill...me? I just got here?" Eren had a water bottle in his hand, he breathed heavily and twisted the lid open.

"You're back! I was just telling Mikasa about last night," you said casually and his face instantly dropped as he took a sip of water.

"All...all of last night? Or just uh...what happened before?" He asked slightly nervous about how Mikasa would react since he knew she wasn't very fond of him.

"All." You waited until she stood up with her purse to answer and he gulped when Mikasa started walking in the same direction toward the door, she left the paper bag in her hand on the counter before exiting.

"And Mikasa, let me know if you're free tomorrow. I want to hang out!" You suggested and she smiled at you then cautiously eyed Eren for a moment before she left.

"You told her?!" He asked urgently as soon as the door shut and you just grinned at his reaction.

"Told her what?" You stood up and walked over to him.

"You'd think that telling her how we've had sex would send her over a cliff. Why did she look so calm? Doesn't she hate me?" He asked and took another swish of water.

"Not anymore. She said she's happy for me and I believe her," you shrug and he nods slowly.

"I have something to ask you," he says and tosses the empty water bottle into the trash when you were in the middle of opening the fridge.

"Yes?"

"I'll ask after I take a shower." He informs and starts walking away, you turned your head around; annoyed with why he even brought it up if he wasn't going to ask right then and there.

You watched him walk away, up the steps he lifted up the bottom of his shirt to wipe away the sweat on his face and you looked the other way when he caught you staring.

You waited for him laying on the couch watching tv, you thought about where you should hang out with Mikasa the entire time he was in the shower. You were laying on the couch on your side, you saw something move out the corner of your eye and turned your head to see Eren standing close to you behind the couch.

"Yes?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend." He says abruptly, bringing all your attention to him.

"That's not a question." You sat up, trying to combat your nervousness with some smart-ass remark, he laughed for a scoundrel and looked down nodding then back up at you.