closing it off

You slid your hands onto his shoulders and leaned up off the headboard, you tightly gripped his shoulders and pulled him forward then slammed him down on his back on the bed. You rolled onto his lap, he put his hands firmly fitted on your waist.

"Levi's really gonna kill me now."Eren whispered through the kiss, you were panting like a dog; kissing from his lips to his jaw and in the crook of his neck.

"You wanna stop?" You asked and sucked the side of his neck, keeping your hand up on his chest as you could see him smirking at the feeling of you all over him.

" 'Course not,"

He pulled his hands up your lower back, rubbing them up your back to pull your shirt off and throw it on the other side of the room. Your chest was exposed and bare.

You run your hands down from his chest to the waistline of his jeans, you felt around a bit and felt something odd, causing you to completely pause.

"What's this?" You felt around in his pocket before reaching in and pulling out whatever was inside, you yanked out multiple wads of cash.

"Uh...should I ask?" You leaned up on his lap, he was laying flat and you stared at all the rubber banned cash you pulled out of his pocket that rolled onto the bed.

"Probably not,"

He wrapped his hand around your neck and pulled you back down to his face. Your lips smacking and pressing against each other, you couldn't help but move your hand down a little bit further. You felt against his print, running your hand down his thigh.

"Gettin' real touchy there, huh?" He teased as you ran your hands lower down his print.

"Mhmm," you mumbled before he grabbed your wrist and guided your hand onto the button of his pants, granting you the permission to continue.

Your phone began ringing, you had no desire to answer it at all because you were way more focused on sliding your hand down his boxers and looking down at his unzipped pants as you stroked your hand back and forth.

"Gonna get it?" He questioned breathlessly as it began ringing for the second time.

"Don't wanna,"

SASHA POV:

"Well call her again! She doesn't go to bed for like another hour," I insisted in Mikasa's living room.

"Hey guys, why'd ya call me here?" Connie greeted and walked through the door happily, we had the news on the television in front of us and Mikasa walks still trying to get in contact with y/n.

"Have y/n and Eren been hanging out a lot more?"

"Yeah, why?" He asked and came over to stand by the two of us sitting on the couch.

"She's still not answering. Did she move too? I haven't seen her at her place at all," Mikasa asked and Connie forced himself right between the two of us on her couch.

"Yeah...she uh did...what's going on?" Connie answered and both Mikasa and I wondered how he knew that before either of us.

"Eren's being charged with murder of someone on the news right now. We're trying to find y/n in case she's with him."

Y/N POV:

Your pants had been slid off, sitting on his lap in your underwear and he moved your underwear to the side and slipped his finger inside you. He smirked at the sight of the wetness on your underwear, laying flat and you up on his lap you tossed your head back and moaned under his touch.

You pulled his dick out of his boxers, stroking his dick as he did the same to you with his fingers. Your breath quickened and so did his, you rubbed your thumb over the tip in a circular motion and he reacted by pushing you down flat onto the bed. Keeping you underneath him, your head on the pillow now that he slammed you down and started kissing your neck the more you stroked.