reverse

Being in the pool didn't last more than a minute. Making it up to his room, you shut the door behind you and he slammed you up against it. He was eager, it was very clear and he had no intention of hiding it. You weren't expecting to like his aggressiveness so much but you did, you were grinning when you saw him kissing down from your neck to your chest.

You turned around and began walking backward, leading each other to his bed and putting you in a position to lay on your back. You put your hand on the back of his neck and he got on top of you.

Your other hand you placed on the center of the side of his chest, you could feel his heart beating like crazy, you put one leg between his and he bit and tugged at your bottom lip. He paused and you spent a moment just staring at each other, admiring each other in different lights.

"Eren! I have updates!" Carlos yelled loudly from downstairs and the alarm system door made the beeping sound, he sighed and you could tell he tried not to look too visibly annoyed.

"Stay here."

You nodded and he got off the top of you, by the tone of his voice you assumed he'd tell Carlos to leave or something. You leaned up and waited for his return before getting bored and you decided to quietly go into your room and change into pajamas. You returned to his room and he was taking too long for your liking so you moved up and pulled his cover over your shoulder.

You fell asleep right then and there, his room was really big and the coldness in the air didn't make it any easier to resist falling asleep.

EREN POV:

"He is now looking for reasons to get you arrested again. I suggest you don't attend any more meetings for the next couple of days." Carlos advised and I nodded slowly.

"Alright, tell Levi the same and make sure he's got security too."

"I don't want to make it sound like Armin has a chance but if he gets something on you...it will be very difficult to undo."

"I'll be fine. Thank you though," I turned back around after our lengthy discussion and he walked out the front door.

I headed upstairs where I found y/n sleeping on her side in my bed. I obviously wasn't going to move her but I wasn't expecting it, I changed into my pajamas and came back out to her still asleep on her side, I got in bed on the edge to give her the most space in case she was a wild sleeper.

As soon as a laid down, she rolled over all the way to my side and put her head on my chest. I wasn't tired at all but laying there with her put me to sleep, I didn't think I'd fall asleep though, but I did.

Y/N POV:

His chest was warm and you just felt drawn to it, you were clinging to him and he didn't move you off him. 

—-

When you woke up, all that warmth was gone. You looked around and saw that he wasn't there and nowhere else in the room. You wanted to use his bathroom to wash your face and due to you being still half asleep, you thought he was making breakfast or something so you yawned and walked to his bathroom, you pushed the door open and heard the sound of running water.

Your first instinct was the back away, your eyes widened and the glass shower was fogged up except from the only visible area of his back. His back faced you, you saw he was doing something and you took a couple of steps forward before you caught yourself staring a little too hard at the end of his tattoo.

The rest of the tattoo looked normal but there was this spot on the unfinished section that looked highlighted in a way. Almost like he wanted that room in the blueprint to be seen.