counting your luck

NOTE: I'm not an active player in blackjack or poker so if I used any wrong terms ignore it.💀

You guided your hand to his lower abdomen, slightly nudging him back onto the bed, you climbed up on top of him and he laid flat with his feet still on the floor and you on his lap.

You ran your hands over his bare chest, feeling his toned figure. You felt him biting your bottom lip, he got rougher until you could feel his grip on your waist tightening to keep you positioned right where he wanted you.

His breathing got heavier and he gripped you even tighter than he already was.

He rolled you over, placing you underneath him and slamming you down. He kept your lips intertwined with each other. His lips were soft but the way he kissed you was rough, you were heavily breathing and finally felt relief from your chest.

His lips moved down to your neck, like he was eager to kiss it and caress it. You guided him down to the crook of your neck and he went for it, biting and sucking as he kissed.

He was biting and sucking hard enough to leave a mark, your chest kept rising and sinking at the feeling of his lips. He leaned in between your legs and you slowly started to wrap one leg around him.

You ran your fingers through his hair and pulled it out of a bun; causing it to fall onto his shoulders gracefully as he involved himself with the kissing of your skin. Your mouth fell open a bit as you breathed deeply with each motion or caress of his lips against your skin.

"No..." he whispered and broke his lips off of your skin and backed off, sliding his hands off of your skin.

He looked like someone who was guilty, like he did something terribly wrong but you were just confused.

"I'm sorry." he shook his head and turned around; leaving the room and leaving you sitting there.

You just sat there, something felt off but you obviously couldn't pinpoint it. There was always so much going on with him, you were beginning to get tired of him playing this back and forth with you.

You stood up and rushed out to see what all this was about, you didn't want to force him to tell you how you felt and you weren't going to force him either. He got off the last step and you followed behind.

"Eren stop it!" You persisted and rushed to catch up with him.

"What's your issue?!" You slightly snapped at him when you caught up to him and placed yourself directly in front of him to keep him from walking forward any further.

"You don't get it so move." he insisted and took a step to the side but you matched with him and blocked him again.

"What don't I get?!" You mirrored him again until he grew tired of it, instead of avoiding you, he started walking directly toward you causing you to back up into a wall in the living room next to a couch.

"I can't have you. No matter how badly I want you...I can never have you to myself." He backed you into the wall and caused you to hit the wall against your back and he closed the gap between the two of you by pressing himself up against you and against the wall.

"Why can't you?"

You couldn't tell him that you knew, you wanted him to tell you yourself but something was very obviously holding him back and until he came to grips with that you would never hear him admit it to you aloud.

The way he kept his hands on your hips to push you up against the wall, spoke for itself. You could be very indecisive, very impulsive when it came to things but this right here...at least right now, it's what you wanted.