Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Joshua sat around his apartment after he got home. He didn't know whether to text one of the twins or not. He didn't know what to do. Clara was in his lap. She had a half smile on her face, but her eyes were slowly closing. She was falling asleep. It was getting closer to her bedtime, so Joshua brought her to her bedroom. He placed her in her crib and Clara fell asleep practically straight away.

After putting her sleep, there was a quiet knock on the door. Who was that? Did the twins know where Joshua lived? Joshua didn't know. He slowly trudged over to the door. He opened it. Clay was standing on the other side. He had a small smile on his face. "Hey, how are you doing?" Clay asked and Joshua just shrugged.

"What are you doing here?" Joshua asked. Clay grinned at Joshua. "I thought that you might want the company. Can I come in?" Clay asked. Joshua opened the door wider to let Clay into the apartment.

"Where's Clara?" Clay asked while he and Joshua both walked into the kitchen. "She just went asleep." Joshua replied.

"Ah, at least she goes down easily." Clay muttered. Joshua nodded. Clay pulled Joshua by the waist and into his embrace.

"How are you doing?" Clay asked Joshua. He had his nose in his hair and Clay's arms were wrapped around him, tightly. Joshua just shrugged. "I don't know. I didn't expect them to ever contact me. Ever. My parents never have and neither has my siblings. Well, my brothers' just did. Though, I think there's something else going on with them." Joshua muttered.

"Like what?" Clay asked with curiosity in his voice. Joshua shrugged again. "I have no idea, but I suspect that there is something going on with them I think that they're hiding something. But something is going on. I want to find out what but then I have to talk to them." Joshua replied. Clay furrowed his brow.

"What is wrong with that?" Clay asked.

"I haven't talked to them in years." Joshua replied. Clay frowned. "So, they just want to talk to you. They might be hiding something, and I do think they are, but you will have to talk to them in order to find out what it is." Clay replied.

"Do you think that it's something bad?" Joshua asked. Clay shrugged. "I don't think so. They seemed very apologetic in the conference room. They don't want money, well that's what they said. I think that they are leaving something out of the conversation with your parents?" Clay suggested.

Joshua frowned. "Why would they do that?" Joshua asked.

"Maybe, they are too embarrassed to tell you something?"

"What would they be too embarrassed to tell me?" Joshua asked.

"I don't know. They're your brothers'." Clay replied with a cocky smirk on his face. Joshua just scowled at him. "You can read people better than I do." Joshua replied. Clay just chuckled.

"I do. I think that they are hiding something but nothing bad. They seem like they really want to talk to you and get to know you. They definitely want to meet their niece. I think that you should call them and organise a meeting. You should talk things out and see how the conversation between your parents went. Have you ever heard from your sister?" Clay asked. Joshua shook his head.

"No, after I left. She never contacted me, and I never contacted her. I haven't seen her since I left." Joshua replied. Clay's brow furrowed. "Really? You haven't heard from her since?" Clay asked. Joshua shook his head. "No, I haven't seen her since I left. She's never tried to contact me either." Joshua replied.

"Has she never tried to contact you?" Clay asked. Joshua shook his head. "Me and Amy weren't really that close. So, I never tried to contact her."

"What do you think about contacting them?" Clay asked. Joshua just shrugged. "I don't know. I guess it couldn't hurt. To see how they are doing and to see what they are doing here." Joshua replied.

Clay walked slowly towards Joshua with a predatory stance in his gaze. Clay wrapped his arms around Joshua's waist. Clay pulled Joshua's mouth to his. Clay pushed his tongue in. Joshua's mouth opened. Clay hungrily kissed Joshua. They kissed for so long, Joshua thought that the kiss would never end. Joshua was addicted to this man. He was fully addicted to this man.

So was Clay.

Clay pushed his tongue in further. Their tongues were colliding. Joshua moaned. He couldn't help it. He just couldn't. Clay brought his hands down to Joshua's thighs and lifted him. Joshua wrapped his legs around Clay. Clay cupped Joshua's ass with his hands and squeezed the flesh that was there.

"Hmm, how about that we go to the bedroom?" Clay suggested. Joshua moaned and threw his head back. He nodded. "I'm going to need verbal consent." Clay told him.

"Y-Yes." Joshua stuttered and he moaned again.

Clay wasted no time and carried him straight into the bedroom. He placed him on the bed. "Take off your shirt." Clay demanded in a husky voice. Joshua raised an eyebrow. "Bossy, are you?" Joshua asked. The look in Clay's eyes were pure lust and hunger.

"Yes, I am and I'm sure that you know that from last time." Clay told him. Joshua's hands reached up to the buttons on his shirt. He began to undo the buttons one by one. He was trying to do it seductively. He was succeeding.

Clay growled. He couldn't handle this anymore.

"Stop, you're taking too long." Clay growled and swiftly undid all the buttons on his shirt and threw it across the room when he took it off. Clay kissed Joshua again. Deeper and harder. While they were kissing, Clay's hands reached down to unbutton Joshua slacks. He slowly pushed them down Joshua's legs.

"Hmm, you're so hard." Clay teased Joshua. Joshua moaned again. Clay brought his hands down to cup Joshua's cock through his underwear. Joshua moaned again. Clay loved how he could make Joshua practically putty in his hands. He loved seeing Joshua in his tight slacks every day. Though he was jealous of everyone. Because he didn't want anyone else seeing Joshua in these tight slacks.

Just him.

Joshua brought his hands up and slowly undid the tie that Clay was wearing. He threw the tie away and then started to unbutton Clay's shirt. "What are you doing?" Clay asked as he continued to fondle Joshua through his underwear. Joshua just smirked at him. "What do you think I'm doing? I'm taking off your shirt and the rest of your clothes." Joshua replied. Clay couldn't help but grin.

Clay pulled Joshua's underwear down Joshua's legs and Clay let Joshua tear off his shirt off his shoulders'. Then Joshua unbuttoned the top buttons on Clay's pants. Clay saw Joshua's hard cock. "I want you to suck me off." Clay demanded and Clay pulled off his pants and his underwear.

"Hmm, are you ready to take me?" Clay asked. Joshua nodded and he quickly attached his mouth to Clay's dick, and he took him deep throat. Clay moaned as Joshua kept sucking. "Hmm, that's it. Keep doing that. Fuck! You're good at that." Clay moaned.

"I want you to swallow all of my come." Clay told him. Joshua managed a nod. Clay came and Joshua swallowed every bit of it. Joshua loved the taste of Clay's come. Clay quickly, turned Joshua around. "What are you doing?" Joshua asked but his question was cut off as Clay plunged his tongue into Joshua's hole.

"Hmm, that feels so good. Fuck Clay!" Joshua screamed. Joshua couldn't believe what Clay was doing. He wasn't a virgin, but no one had ever made him feel this good before. Joshua moaned again as Clay's tongue went around.

"How's that feeling?" Clay asked huskily.

"I've never felt anything like it." Joshua replied. He was breathing heavily. He was panting. He started to feel an orgasm building up, but Clay slowly started to remove his tongue out of Joshua's ass.

"Why did you do that?" Joshua whined.

Clay just smirked.

"Because I can't have you coming just yet. We have a long night ahead of us." Clay said to him. Joshua groaned.

"What do you want?" Clay asked. Joshua was still panting. "You know what I want." Joshua replied.

"Well, you're going to have to tell me." Clay replied with a cocky tone to his voice. He wanted Joshua to tell him.

"I will."

"Then let's started."