Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Clay King was in the café again. What was he doing here? Joshua had no idea. He must like the coffee here. Joshua knew that it was good, he did make it after all. The café had been opened for a while and Clay King had arrived. Clay just had to see the man who worked behind the counter in the café that served amazing coffee. Maybe that's why the place was always so busy.

Clay walked in with a cocky smile again, Joshua sighed. Great, he thought. How long do I have to deal with this guy for?

"Hello, Joshua." Clay practically purred at him. But Clay's voice was so silky. It was no wonder that everyone wanted to jump into bed with him. Also, he was rich too. So, that was a bonus.

But Joshua didn't want him for his money. Joshua wanted Clay to fuck him so hard, but he had to keep his desire at bay. He didn't want to get involved with this guy. Mainly because he didn't want to get stuck in the wealthy world. Joshua wasn't rich as he had told Clay before.

"Hello, Clay." Joshua smirked at him. Clay smirked right back at him. "So, you found out my name?"

"The owner of this café recognised you. That is how I know your name." Joshua answered. Clay nodded.

"Have you changed you mind about me taking you out?" Clay asked him. Ah, so he still wanted me to go out with him. Does this guy ever stop? Joshua thought. Joshua didn't know that Clay was going to everything possible to get this man into his bed.

But he knew from looking at Joshua that he wasn't the type to just jump into bed with anyone. Joshua was the type that wanted to get wined and dined. That was fine with Clay. If that was what Joshua wanted than that was what Joshua was going to get. But Joshua was playing hard to get and Clay didn't know why. Usually everyone jumped at the chance to go out with Clay. But not Joshua and that was what intrigued Clay about Joshua. He didn't jump at the chance to have sex with him. Which was unusual for Clay, usually that's what everyone wanted.

"No, I haven't."

Clay pouted at him.

"And why not?" Clay asked in the same cocky and confident tone that he always used. "Because you and I don't match. I don't see why your infatuated with me." Joshua told him. Clay sighed.

"I like you because you don't want to jump into bed with me. Everyone else just wants to have sex with me straight away or they want me for my money. I know by looking at you that you don't want that." Clay told Joshua. Joshua looked down.

"How about we just have a coffee together first and then we can see about the date?" Joshua said that to try and get Clay off his back, but Clay wouldn't stop.

Joshua thought about that offer. "Don't you have to get to work?" He asked Clay. Clay smiled, knowing that he was thinking about taking the offer.
"I'm a CEO, I can show up to work whenever I want, and I have no important meetings today." Clay told him.

"I don't know if I have a break now." Joshua sighed but Joshua was just trying to get out of staying with Clay because he knew if he spent time with Clay. He would want to spend more. Joshua knew that Clay wasn't the type of person who did long term. Clay was a person who did one night and probably never called you back. But Annie interrupted.
"Of course, he can take a break!" Annie shouted from her office. Damn you, Annie. Joshua thought as the grin on Clay's face widened.

"I can take over for you, Joshua." Annie told him with a wicked grin on his face. After getting their coffee. They sat down in a table in the corner of the room. Joshua was nervous. Clay was looking down at his phone, typing something on the screen. His phone seemed to be the latest iPhone. Of course, the rich guy had the latest iPhone.