TWENTY | CRUEL LIFE

"What's the matter with you? The last time you neglected me was only seven months ago. Is it possible that I did something else now?" A gentle voice approached, allowing himself to wrap his arms around his beloved's apetite waist.

"No." Jimin said softly, his voice cloud-like.

"So, what exactly is it? Wasn't last night more than enough, my dearest?" Yoongi ran his fingers on his skin thru the lace clothes Jimin was wearing, but his mind was somewhere else, and that exactly cought the other's attention.

"Jimin, do you want to share with me?  You seem a little off the last several weeks?" The black-haired prince mumbled, his face hidden in the croock of the shorter one between his arms.

Jimin grinned, shook his head, and placed his palm over the other's. "Don't be concerned, my Prince Charming."

Jimin turned around and clasped his cheecks, giving Yoongi a slight smile. "I am completely alright, believe me."

"It's difficult when I can see it on your face..." he whispered regretfully, embracing him tight. "You do realize you can always share with me, don't you?"

The pink-haired hummed, "Always." and tiptoed to kiss the other's nose. "You know I'm going to leave soon. Isn't there no kingdom without a King?"

"My lovely beloved King," he says. "How can you possibly deal with it alone, hm?" 

"You can tell it's not easy, especially without your parents," he says.

"Hey hey, what about Jeongguk?" Yoongi placed afinger under his chin, lifting it up because he saw he was getting upset. ''You and him are cousins, and he is also a member of your family."

"His wife got pregnant, Yoon. I can't let him handle my problems." He rested his head on the other's shoulder as they stood outside on the balcony. "I wish we could stay like that forever."

"What a wished-for dream."

''Yoongi. You will be by my side, right?" he asked, running his fingers across his chest. ''Just like you said you'd do? Y-you're not going to leave me?"

"No, beautiful," Yoongi sucked a breath and continued softly massaging his back. ''I'd never do it."

"Because...I do believe in at least one thing in this life. If it weren't for my parents or the prosperity of my Kingdom, I have a feeling you'd be right there with me."

"Jimin, you're handling things just great. Please have more faith in life. Live it to the fullest, reign the way you want to, not the way your parents expected you to. Impose your own spells and sorcery. "Prove that this dark magic isn't wicked, but rather something else."

"That it can be beautiful.."

"It may be otherworldly. You make it one. You are a dazzling star in the sky, brighter than everybody else because of your personality, skills, and all you are. Jimin, my lovely Park Jimin, you are so much more than you realize. No matter what, you are the greatest you that you can be," Yoongi stated as he looked at a particular star in the sky that was glowing brighter than the others. ''So, Park Jimin, have trust in life as a whole, not just in one item."

"But you'll be right next to me, right?"

"Mark my words, I will always do the impossible." He grabbed him even tighter, his chin raised above his head. "You know.. I despise the way our Kingdoms operate."

''Huh? What exactly do you mean, Yoon?"

"It's the royal shit. I apologize for my language, but-just all it's it's too much, you know, hah. What do I mean? The responsibilities! They are exhausting and dehydrating to your life."