SIX | SLEEP PARALYSIS

It was never considered as a joke that Taehyung never slept ever again. Well, without having nightmares or even sleep paralysis.

To start off with the night when it all began, shall we?

The first night he spent in the kingdom was going on averagely well. The windows were opened widely to get fresh air, even thought the moonlit nights were freezing cold.

The closets were filled with prepared clothes for him. Most of them were unisex, since he was considered as a 'Queen', not a King. As with it he was creating history being the first man to be called in a womanly way and ruling over a kingdom with a man beside him.

"Being nice is indeed a hard work." He breathed out, titling his head and starring at himself on the polished mirror, placed on his personal desk.

"Who am I lying to.." Taehyung threw his head back, looking at his luxurious bed from the chair he was sitting on, "the best at least seems comfortable enough for a good sleep."

He stood up, walking to close the balcony door, but something was just not right in the..in the air itself. So that he walked barefoot and looked around, placing his hands on his chest, keeping himself warm.

The view was odd and magnificent at the same time.

The sky was not completely dark with just some sparkling stars on it. There you would see even other planets from afar, high-technology planes that were helping royals from kingdoms from even other planets to come to their planet.

Thankfully to the contemporary technology they achieved thru the years, that's how they invariably succeed making relations to other nations and assuring each other's safety.

And however, the kingdoms were not completely depended on technology but on magic, their main source.

He closed the doors, pulling the curtains to cover any light coming in the room. He laid in bed in nothing but just pants and a thin shirt.

It didn't take him too long until he fell asleep on the soft mattress, covered with a thick layer of blankets to keep his body warm.

He looked so peaceful if you stand beside him, that's what at least Jeongguk thought.

He stood there in the darkness, him being the darkness as well, starring down at the sleeping figure that ruined his future, who was going to be his other half in just a few days.

Jeongguk hated it. He hated Taehyung because he was forced to be boned to him. Because even of how powerful he was, he didn't have the word in this.

And this marriage was making him feel weak.

His cold glare starred at the figure below him, snuggled with a hand on his chest, feeling safe by touching the jewel.

Ah, the Shion Mirae.

Jeongguk kneeled down on his one knee, knowing that what he was doing was wrong, it was a creep, but he forgot his humanity...that he never had, maybe because he is simply not a human.

He gently removed his hand away from his chest, being careful to not wake him up, and touched the jewel with his finger.

His eyes immediately turned completely black, some black lines spreading thru his body as he was calling of his inner darkness.

He watched how the jewel was getting a darker colour, then he looked up to see Taehyung. A tear rolled off his cheek.

He touched the jewel for two minutes straight and backed away, knowing that he left a damage on it.

Not a fatal but mental, because he locked Taehyung, his soul and mind, in a reality created by him. Nightmares, he locked him in his own deepest fears and scariest nightmares until he decided to end it.