EIGHTEEN | NOT BAD, BUT NOT PERFECT

"You saw that right, huh?" Taehyung wiped off his forhead, after Jeongguk locked them accidentaly for at least one hour in the realm, so that it lead the two of them to practise on their fighting skills.

"Pfft, my Queen, I was no expecting such tactics from you, I must say." Jeongguk shook a head, opening their chambers together after the landed back in the training how. It turned out it passed just five minutes for them until Jeongguk and Taehyung came back, so it was not a big deal.

But they spent one hour together which was more than the usual. 

///

''Fuck..ouch! I think I sprained my ankle.'' Taehyung hardly made his way to a nearby rock and decided to sit down. ''This place is terrible. Couldn't you think of a better simulater than this?

"Could you please stop whining?" 

"Overall, if you hadn't shot your mAgIcAl ArRoW, you wouldn't be here," Jeongguk said. Taehyung dropped his expression as Jeongguk's voice cracked on the words describing Taehyung's option.

"Are we having this conversation again?" He raised a brow and felt another drop of hair fall down his face. "You got us all soaked from the rain. It's your reality; couldn't you stop it?"

"'Please, you're not made of snow, are you?.A rainstorm can't kill you." The King said this while walking around with his hands crossed because he didn't want to stay in one place.

The Queen's hands reached down to his ankle and began to massage it slowly. Jeongguk cast a glance over his shoulder at Taehyung, who was whining quietly in pain.

He cleared his throat and lowered his hands to the level of his pockets before kneeling down to Taehyung, who looked up from his ankle at Jeongguk. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked, a small pout on his lips from the pain, but a mad expression on his face.

"Don't be concerned, pretty head. I'm not proposing to you." He didn't want Taehyung to get the wrong idea because his position looked exactly like proposing.

He pushed Taehyung's hands away and began massaging his ankle. ''Yah! "Don't even think about it-" When Jeongguk's sharp eyes gave him a look without saying anything, Taehyung's voice quieted down on his own, which meant Taehyung shut down on his own.

/Pfft, I thought so, too./

"You're such a needy baby, Kim Taehyung, aren't you?" He chuckled, hiding behind his long locks.

Taehyung squinted, his mouth slightly open in surprise. ''Y-you! "What exactly do you mean?!" His tone was irritated.

"You've always craved attention. At least, that's what I've noticed." Jeongguk smiled slightly, enjoying the way his words control the expressions and emotions of others.

"N-no, I've never. *sigh* You and your silly expectation of me..." he queried himself, biting his tongue at how redicolously he sounded. Instead, he sighed.

"I'm not wrong," Jeongguk replied, "in fact, you are a very hidden persona. I can figure it out, but you can't figure out mine. You once described me as arrogant? Rediciolous? And many more, and all at once, I just get...Alright, that's enough." Jeongguk sucked a breath and then looked at Taehyung, regretting what he had said.

"Did the grand Jeon Jeongguk try to open to me?Just now?" He raised his brows, exaggerating his surprise. "Repeat? Are you observing me, Jeongguk? W-what, God, that's...I don't get you."

''See? You're now perplexed. You just need to sleep, Taehyung." He looked at his pocket clock, and when it reached the exact hour, he was able to open the portal to the training hall. "Do you really want to stay here?"