NINE | EACH OTHER'S

Jungkook was howling thru the halls, vexed as ever.

He was pathetically searching for his bride. "I swear if he ran again.." He numbled, opening doors that were slamming harshly after him.

"Shit shit-" He heard a person to curse more than twice, and when he opened the nth doors of the never-ending halls of his castle, he bumped exactly on Taehyung.

Hitting him with the door more exactly.

He opened wide eyes, kneeling down. "Now if you didn't escape you were not going to get hurt." He scolded him, trying to help him out, but Taehyung denied any help and snapped away his head.

"I need no help, mainly from you." He groaned and managed to get up on his own, trying his best to balance on the high heels he was on.

Jeongguk looked at him, seeing Taehyung in a way he hasn't seen ever.

He had make-up that was perfectly made. With dark eyeshadows, that you could see bits of glitter even. Drop-like earrings of pure gold and a necklace matching them as well.

And his dress, Lord the dress. It made him swallow dry for a second.

It was a half white, half black costume, with a tied material of cloth around his waist that was at least five meters long to the ground.

"What are you looking at?" Taehyung snapped with his fingers, looking annoyed at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk cleared his throat."Urm, y-your face, it seems off even with make-up on."

"Well, yeah, maybe if you didn't scratch my face and leave it un-healed, it would have been better." Taehyung said, trailing his fingers thru the scratch from above his eyebrow to the bottom of his eyes.

Right, he absolutely forgot he caused it in the forest a week ago or so, when he 'attacked him' in the woods.

"Pfft, you're that much against it? It looks as if you are marked by someone." He smirked, titling his head.

"I am not an object to belong, I have words, a-and feelings..and-" He stopped speaking when Jeongguk got closer to him. "W-what are you doing?"

"Stay quiet for one second and be good for me, can you?" He muttered and trailed a finger over it.

Taehyung stood in shock, losing the right words to speak anything and kept quiet. "There there, it wasn't that hard." He said proudly, when the scratch dissapeared.

Taehyung sighed, looking down at his feet and then back up at Jeongguk, who backed up a bit. "You know what wouldn't be hard too, Jeon?" He raised an eyebrow, pulling Jeongguk by the collar.

"If you fvcking learn to listen to others and what they actually speak, not to pretend you understand when you clearly don't." He said, gritting teeth. "You need to know there is something called boundaries."

"Tch, now boundaries. Jeongguk this, Jeongguk that, would you loosen up a bit, Taehyung-ssi?" He fakely smiled, "You can't let yourself to show such behaviour in front of our people, or you already forgot?"

"I did not of course." He laughed out. "For you to know."

"Very well then." He whispered back, "Then we are following rules. You and I are following rules. But for this, my dear, you need to do what I say, not to listen, because it's clear that whatever word you hear from me, your little mind doesn't accept it."

Taehyung breathed out thru his nose, loosing the grip of his costume. "The only rules I would follow are the ones considered to the lives of our people." He said, looking at the clock behind Jeongguk.