2 ~ Gilchi

Gilchi
(Korean)
noun
Someone who has terrible sense of direction and who constantly gets lost.

Gilchi(Korean)nounSomeone who has terrible sense of direction and who constantly gets lost

It's already getting dark when I drive up to my little cabin and I'm exhausted.

Getting up at five in the morning usually isn't a big deal for me. All surfers wake up at the crack of dawn, or even before that, to go to the beach before everyone else gets there – but on top of that I had a full schedule of teaching and running errands for Danny today because I owed him one.

Now though, I think he owes me favor. A big fat fucking favor for picking up that rowdy Tarzan he calls his friend. I already knew he'd be cocky, Danny warned me, but this? Jesus! That man is walking arrogance. Who steps up that close to someone you don't know? And that smirk? I can only imagine how bad it'll be when he's well-rested and without jetlag. He didn't even thank me for picking him up and driving his American ass around for two and a half hours. What a jerk!

He even had the audacity to stare at me and when I gave him one of the hair ties I carry around my wrist all the time he looked like I was going to poison him. I just wanted to be nice for fucks sake. He didn't thank me for that either, just grunted and proceeded to pass out on my passenger seat. His ridiculous man-bun began to fall apart two minutes into his nap, unable to contain this amount of wild, unruly hair.

All asleep with spread knees, dangling hands and slack jaw he looked almost tame, wildly contradicting his otherwise rough and rugged exterior. But once we arrived at the town's outskirts and he opened his blue-grey eyes again and spoke to me in his gravelly, sleep-coated voice, nothing but condescending shit came out of him.

Granted, I may overexaggerate here, but I'm really attached to Connor Head and he didn't really acknowledge the spectacular view over the ocean you have from atop the cliff.

Putting my truck in park in front of my home, I sigh. I know that eventually I'll give in and squeeze Mason into my teaching schedule because I can't say no to someone who wants to learn. But I'll let him stew for a little while. It should be fun to see him ask nicely.

Jumping out of my truck, I stretch, feel the yummy pop in my spine and I take a second to think about something fun that happened today. The three boys down at Connor Beach really kept me entertained today. They're all going through puberty and joked around, one of them was even bold enough to flirt with me while I explained how to not get washed off your board in a tidal wave. I snorted a laugh. His sloppy attempt to flirt was almost as lame as Mason's when he asked for my number.

Just as I approach my front door, I get a bad conscience. My dog, Baby, has been all alone for way too long today. I hate leaving her home and usually take her everywhere I go. Slotting the key in place, I wait for the familiar welcome bark, but it doesn't happen.

Pulling my brows into a frown and pushing the door open, I flick on the light and am greeted with the glorious view of my baby brother's bare chest as well as his boyfriend's bare back and ass.