39-His mother.

Warning; It's a long chapter 🌬

"No I think she should wear the coffee brown gown" Afrah said through the video call.

Alisha nodded also "yah, thank you affy I will get back to you when she's ready"

"My pleasure" she said for hanging up.

"So the coffee brown one" Alisha stated carefully dropping Aairah on the bed.
Summayyah nodded her head gently, smiling softly at her bestfriend also her sister for sticking with her through her hard times.

Munib got married day before yesterday against his wish, to his cousin sister nimrah, the girl he hates alot he couldn't understand why his mother would force him to do this. He knows that his mother never really like summayyah, but why will she just ruin her sisters daughter's life.

He told his mother already he can't do justice to her, the love he has for summayyah will always keep increasing, and he just doesn't know how to love another person besides the girl he fell in love with more than ten years back, the mother of his child.
Aryan supported him like every brother would do.
Though munib cannot show his hatred to nimrah, and cannot love her, he could at least try and act as a brother.

"You coming with me right" summayyah asked.

"Why wouldn't i, Is a family get together after all, girl don't let anyone think that this marriage has affected you, you know that you are beautiful in many ways, you are the real definition of beauty and you know that your husband loves you and you guys have known each other since childhood and have been together since when you were just fifteen, you know him in and out, I know she has threatened you before, and I know how dramatic she is, but munib also knows, you know that you are way more beautiful than her, and you know that munib loves you alot more than her, moreover he is doing this against his wish but I want to advise, no matter how wicked she is don't let Munib perform any act of injustice between the both of you, and that's if you see it but then if you don't know, that one is between the two of them" summayyah was already crying as she hugged Alisha who patted her head chuckling.

"Now see me acting like a mother who is getting her daughter married" this made summayyah laugh.

"Now go and change before the rest come with the makeup artist, I will get ready and dress baby Aairah also" Alisha said, summayyah pass her a grateful smile.

Alisha quickly change into a black golden lace which was sew into a skirt and blouse.
She also dressed Aairah into a coffee brown baby gown with sparkles all over the gown, she made her hair up before putting a light brown head band on her head.
Lastly she slipped Aairah's light brown shoes on.
Alisha felt tears welled up in her eyes as she stare at the cute baby in front of her, to say the girl looks cute will be an understatement.

Pregnant hormones.

Aairah cooed and Alisha beamed at her pecking her forehead gently.

She kept the girl in her cradle in the room she is living, since summayyah is currently with her cousins in her room helping her to get ready, Alisha told them that whatever they are going to apply on her face should be light and simple, before Afrah left she gave summayyah a beauty skin treatment making summayyah to glow even more. She looks just like a bride.

Alisha went with a natural look, applying a small amount of powder. Then putting on a lip gloss on her lips.

Perfect.

She thinks as she wrapped a golden veil around her, picking up a golden Arabian niqab for the Queen's which covers the nose downwards pass her lips, she loves it. It's tiny and comfortable.