3-The announcement.

Alisha's POV😻

I woke up in the morning around 6:30, i rushed to the toilet, I performed my Ablution, I prayed to God that everything should go well in Nigeria, I can't remember the last time I have been there. But my time there wasn't something that I want to experience again.

I carried my iPhone 13pro max and checked the date, 'September 18' I'm 16 years old today, that means that safiya is one year old today. How I wish I could go and see her, but I can't because of her parents. Worst people in the whole universe.

I went back to sleep, After some minutes or one hour I heard some one shouting my name,
It was my brothers nd sisters,
"what, am not going to school today"I said with a pout.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
They said in unison.
"thank you" I said

"but you know how much I hate this day right?" I questioned.

"Alisha plz will u let go of the past and live in the present" Anty balkisu said.

"Aren't I living in the present already" I said jokingly.

"Just for today plz, plzzzzzzzz" she whined

"Ok what am I suppose to do," I asked.

"let's go out today" she suggested.

"no I already promise sumayyah that am coming to their house today"

"ooooh is that so" Ameerah said rolling her eyes, I gave her a look that says 'what-are-you-even-doing-here'

"Ok then u can go and come back around 4." y sadeeq said.

"Okay Shaqiq"

They left my room, I took my bath, put on a Jeans and a crop top,with a sky blue abaya on top of them, I carried my Louis Vuitton handbag, before putting on a pair of Lamis flat shoes. All blue in color.
I kept my face natural.

I looked at the mirror and damn! I am obsessed with this look.

I went downstairs, I saw them all, they were already eating.

I greeted them all before sitting close to Adnan who was smiling widely.

"What is wrong" I ask him.

"You look beautiful ukti" he said cheerfully.

"Thank you Akhi"

Balkisu smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up "finish eating let's go and take some pic" she said. We were actually wearing the same outfit.

I chuckled "okay"

"Get your camera ready Sadeeq" she told him

"We are going to the palace Tonight" Adnan told me and I nodded my head before eating the plate of rice biryani in front of me.

I ask ummi and Abbi if I can go to sumayyah's house after they finish wishing a happy birthday.

Abbi bought me a new Gucci watch and hand bag.