23-Her....?

Alisha looked at the clock again, it's already 3am and Aryan is not back yet and she can't sleep. After he dropped her she went to the main palace. She talked with the whole family including the king.

She paced to her bedroom and changed into a light pink night gown and put her light pink robe. She sat on the queen sized bed, thinking of what to do, she was so lost in her own thoughts, when she heard the sound of objects breaking from the opposite room. In a panic state she ran to Aryan's room, opening the door she froze.

What she saw left her flabbergasted, Aryan's white shirt was soaked with blood on it, blood was coming out from his hand, because of the force he is using on the glass flower vase. He looked broken, his eyes were blood shot. She gently moved forward until she was face to face with him, he was towering her, cuz he is taller.

"Amor, please drop the glass"she begged as her eyes filed with unshed tears.

He dropped it and hug her tightly, crying like there is no Tommorow, she hugged him back.

"She can't do that, she will ruin us, it is her, her!!!!!! Her it's her the same woman herrr who I helped herrrrrr,__"

That's how he continue yelling her without saying her name. Alisha mentally thank Allah, because no one was at home, Adnan at school, Sofia is with rahma, and the maids in their maid quarters.

The way he was clutching onto her was very painful, her back felt sour, the sound of his sobs is so painful to her poor heart. He is clearly in pain she pushed him and shake him and hit him on the chest but he won't budge.

So,
She slapped him!

She slapped her own husband with her own hand, right across the face, she moved backwards, he moved forward, she stayed.

"Am sorry, I didn't do it intentionally, I swear to Allah, please forgive me, I beg of you---" he cut her Midway by kissing her and she kissed him back.

He pulled away and drag her to the bed and he kneeled down in front of her, and placed his right hand one her waist, the other one on her big bump.

"Alisha, whatever happened either now or in the nearest future, u should know that it was destined to happen, whatever I did, know that it is because of you, our family, our kids and most especially our relationship. And I love you, Soo much wallahi.'

################

"I can't believe she did that!!" Munib yelled.

"Damn the respect I gave her" Aslam uttered.

"How did Alisha reacted?" Aslam asked putting janan in her high chair.

They are currently in Aslam apartment right now, he owns the apartment so he leaves in the penthouse.

Aryan told them his meeting with her.

A/N:I really want to know how is this her😂.

"I didn't tell her"Aryan muttered quietly.

"Are you going to do what she said?" Aslam asked again.

"Hell, no!!"Aryan yelled making janan flinch. Aslam glared at him before picking her up.

"But alot of people's lives are in danger, Aryan"munib reasoned.

"And Alisha? She needs me munib, her life is in danger, am not even suppose to leave her but here I am." Aryan said.

"Am not going to that"he added in a final tone.

Silence filled the room once again.

Aslam tried to lighten their mood "the twins and Afrah are coming now, they should be here by now, they are going back to Nigeria with janan, while I will stay here till I finished my project"he said.

Aryan smiled "ok then, it's been long since I last saw Hanan and Hanah, but I saw Afrah with one of her brothers here last month" Aryan said.

"Ooh, Afrah, the shy, confident girl, cute with those dimples, I remembered how we played before, all our friends wants her, but let's not forget how intimidating those dark Ash orbs are, believe me, she is the only person I saw with those eyes, if I didn't marry my babe sumi, I would have marry her"munib said with dreamy eyes.
Aryan believed him on that she is beautiful he can't lie about that, her eyes always sparkle when rays of light shine towards them. But his heart will forever be with Alisha.

He looked up and saw Aslam glaring at munib, if looks could kill he would have been six feet under the ground.

"Calm your horses down buddy, I love my wife."

"I know dude"Aslam replied with his deep American accent, something Aryan always envy about, Aslam the twins and most especially Afrah have this deep American accent because they lived most of their lives their.

"Y Aslam, janan!!!!!" A girly voice yelled with a deep American accent, just like Aslam's own except Aslam's own is deeper.

"Hanan"Aslam muttered dropping janan down his lips automatically turn into a smile.

Then came in two girls who look alike all have a huge smile plastered on their face, the Same colour of skin fair, same blue eyes. Wow Aryan thought.

They rushed towards him and hug him he hugged them back.

They turn towards the two other men in the room and they immediately recognize them, they greeted each other. And start talking with Aryan and munib.

"We're is Afrah" Aslam asked.

"She is taking with humaid on the phone, see who missed her" Hanan who happened to be the talkative one answered.

Soon the scent jasmine and strawberry filled their nostrils. All eyes turned to look at the door as Afrah entered, wearing the same Ash Abaya as the twins, her dress complemented her Ash orbs.

Her natural red lips turn into a big grin as her eyes landed on janan, who was now crawling towards her, Afrah rushed towards her and picked her up before hugging her tight.

"Munib! Aryan!! what a surprise"Afrah said looking shocked her voice was soft and small.
She looked at Aslam and smiled he grin at her and nod his head before coming towards her and pulled her into a hug before placing a peck on her forehead.

The twins and munib squeal while Aryan smiled they sure love each other but they can't tell. But Aryan thinks that they know that they love each other.

Either ways.

############

"Do you think it's her?"Ameerah ask.

"I don't know Ameerah" Alisha replied.

"It can only be her" minal said.

"I can't believe it" rahma muttered.

"Adda Alisha don't stressed yourself too much, everything will be alright."manal.

"Yes guys everything will be alright insha'allah." She said trying to calm them down and herself.

💙

Dedicated to khaliphoo 🌚💕.

And who is this her again🤦🏻‍♀️.
Sha I dropped two chapters today😂👏😌.
Pheewww🤧.

Something big is happening in the next chapter...............'!
Watch out....

Byeee💝.