31-The real truth.

Hello!
Can't believe that we have already reached chapter 31 meaning this novel is slowly coming to an end.

Though we still have up to 10 chapters or less to go but still......

The ending of this novel is gonna be a bittersweet moment for me🥺

Tainted hearts was my first novel that I have written and I have started working on another story "We bonded:our destiny" though it is not published.

Just wanna say that tainted hearts will always be my favorite 😊

Allahamdulilah am plus one today🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Say a prayer for me plzzzzz🥺

After the meeting was over Alisha ran out of the conference room to her office ignoring the weird stares she received.

Trying to catch her breath she sat down on her chair with alot of thought running through her mind.

"Alisha" A deep familiar voice called out from the door.

As the door opened she looked up and her black eyes met with dark blue eyes.

The door to her office closed and she froze as she smelled the familiar scent, her hands locked with the other one as she tried to control her self and mostly her emotions. They stayed in silence and kept staring at each other but it break too soon as Aryan moved towards her and kneel down in front of her, placing a shaky hand on her cheek she came back to reality.

Looking at him a lone tear escape her eyes followed by many, after three years she finally cried, she let out a loud sob before breaking down completely, he pulled her into his arms and she wrapped her arms around him.

After what seems like hours but it is only some minutes she pulled away,
"Am sorry" he says softly

"I hate you" she says and he smiled

"I know you don't mean it" he replied and she hate the fact that he is telling the truth.

She shift her chair back and say "please leave I don't want to see you"

"Allow me to explain Please parisha" he said.

"Don't call me that!!" She snapped.

"Please" he whispered, looking vulnerable, with tears rolling down his cheeks, she can't see him break down so she did the best thing she could think of this moment, she ran out, into the parking lot.

Her phone started ringing and she checked the ID to see sumayyah's call ignoring the call and the guard she entered the car, messaging Ameerah to come back with the kids.

She drove in the city of New York After driving for hours she went back home but what she saw in the living surprised her. The whole family of the sultan's and Dantata's are in the living room including her children and him.

soon she is tackle into a bone crushing hug by the twins then sumayyah and rahma, who where crying and she resist the urge to roll her eyes.

She looked up to see almost all of them crying, which broke her heart.

Soon she is sitting between umma and Ammi who have been advising her to listen to Aryan.

"Alisha habibty we know you have being through alot but same goes to your husband, you guys should sit down and reconcile with each other, you have a family right now, both of your sons need you, we all know that you have being broken and devastated, but Aryan did all what he did just to save you, i know you must be confused but please listen to him, he loves you and we know you love him please follow us back, I beg of you, I know this is hard for you, but consider it as a test from Allah, and if you listen to him and go back then insha'allah you have already past the test, your business will not be affected insha'allah since all your biggest branches are in Saudiya he needs you and you need him too please listen to him" umma concluded their long lecture.
she thinks before replying
"I will listen"

Alot of Allahamdulilah where heard as she looked at her father who smiled at her nodding his head in Approval, but y Sadeeq was still glaring at Aryan and his wife, Adda Fatima smack him on the hand.

The rest of day was spent talking about the twins marriage and rumaisa, Minal is getting married to Nain, while manal to his younger brother whom Alisha only met twice, hazdan, while rumaisa is getting married to a Doctor:haidar.

Soon it was night, and everyone left to sleep in the room they were given.

Alisha put the children to sleep before going to her room, she opened the door gently before stepping in, the lights were off but she still saw him.

He was sitting on the edge of her room, deep in thoughts, she sigh softly before going into the closet to change her clothes.

Putting on her robe she walked towards him, his eyes watch all of her movement as she walks towards him, he can believe this is happening but it has to happen.

He missed her Alot, he missed everything about her.

As she sat down close to him he spoke
"Can I please hold you?" His voice held different kind emotions, that made her want to forgive him already.

Instead of replying she wrapped her arms around him Making him sigh in contentment, he brought her close to him and held her tight, making a mental promise to never let go.

"As you know zainab is Nabeela, she used me and played her games, because she loves me, I didn't marry her because I love her, I did it all because I wanted to save you, she wanted to kill you, but I can allow that to happen, but parisha, she killed Sofia, she murdered Amal, she stopped me from coming to give Aliyah blood, cuz if I did Nona will be dead, and she was also working with Atiq, he escaped from prison."

I love this chappy......

🍁