5-Ameerah's Confession.

Aryan's POV.

Before I could say anything she went towards Alisha and hugged her tightly.

"Be careful" I said softly and sumayyah chuckled but she still looks worried.

"Are you Alright?" she asked Alisha.

"I am fine" Alisha said reassuring her for the second time, even though Alisha doesn't show any emotion, it is clear that she loves sumayyah like her own sister.

"I will be back" I said looking towards Alisha who smilled at me before nodding her head, okay that is new,
I thought to my self but still smiled back.

I left the two friends to continue talking, As I went outside the room I saw Ameerah talking to someone with her phone, I decided to ignore her, but when she saw me, she ended the call and greeted me after we exchanged greetings, she cleared her throat, then she breath in and out, she then ask me when will I go home, I told her when Alisha recover,She then said why do I care for her since she doesn't love me,

I wanted to answer her by saying what is her business with what I do but I decided to answer her in a calm manner by saying
"she is my future wife"

"No she is not your future wife" she said.

"Are you okay Ameerah" I said.

"Yes I am okay but you are not, can't you see that I love you, and she doesn't, I want to marry you and only you, yes I Ameerah Ahmad Dantata loves you sultan"

I could not even say anything, so I just ignore whatever she said and I went back to Alisha's room, when she saw me, she quickly close her hair with the veil that was near her, did I ever tell you that her hair is so long and silky, smooth and it is so dark.
Sha this the second time I am seeing it.

"I will call you when I reach home" I heard sumayyah telling her, when she noticed me she whispered something in Alisha's ears which made Alisha chuckle out a little bit,

"what are up to," I asked sumayyah, "nothing really" she said, as she made her way out of the room. I asked Aisha how she is, and she said she was alright, I wanted to stay but what Ameerah told me is still bothering me so I told Alisha am going home. From there I went to her father's room we talk for a while before i went to my house or should I say Nona' s house. Well either of the two.

Alisha's POV.💅

As soon as we landed I remember almost everything that took place a year ago, and then I remembered Nabil, the guy that I wanted to get married to, I don't know what Happen but I felt a sharp pain in my head and everything blank out.

I woke up and I saw Aryan's worried face staring at me, I called his name and I don't know why but I told him that I was not the one who killed nabil. Before he replied sumayyah came in and he left we talked for a while with her before she went back to the hotel there were staying.i wanted to ask Abbi if they could stay here but I forgot. Then Aryan came in we talk for a while before he decides to leave. Though i wanted him to stay.

Y sadeeq, Anty balkisu and Adnan came in after Abbi and ummie left. We talk for some minutes, then they left so that I could get some rest. I wanted to ask them where is Ameerah but I kept quiet. As soon as they left, I close my face with the duvet cover and before I knew it i was in another landddddddddddddddd.

Hello readerssss💕
How are you all doing.

Just a filler chapter 💫
Instead of the saying "small but mighty"

I will call this chapter "short but mighty""
I mean Ameerah's confession is a bomb drop 😂💔

Things are about to get interesting 🧐😂🙌

🍁